ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clios Going white. what to do with the roof?

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Looks lush. Glad you went with the black spoiler.

Question. Does this not ruin the paint under the wrap ? How long does the wrap last for ?

Sam!

Navara, MGTF,307,KA
Well he said if anything happens to it in 5 years bring it back and we will re wrap it, so i guess 5 years. and well i aint took it of yet, and dont plan to, but i cant imagine my paint work will look to pretty if it would come off. :/ lots of sticky shizz everywhere.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Surely the stuff is meant to come off cleanly in the long term?!

I quite fancy doing something like this but I wouldn't expect to ruin the paint to achieve it.

Navara, MGTF,307,KA
Surely the stuff is meant to come off cleanly in the long term?!

I quite fancy doing something like this but I wouldn't expect to ruin the paint to achieve it.

Yearh thats what they said, but im a worrier. only way i could tell you for sure is to take it off, and im not :)

Clio 182 arctic
what does it look like when the doors are open, you got any more pics? i assume it doesnt look too bad being that the car is black underneath.
i would wrap mine in white but the arctic would look terrible when the doos were opened. more photos would be brilliant

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer
5045569370_0c565b31f2_b.jpg
Chris

Sorry to take this off topic but what size of plate is that on the RB, I dont want to end up oredering a bike plate, cheers :)

Navara, MGTF,307,KA
what does it look like when the doors are open, you got any more pics?

Was gonna add a load of pics, but has been raining all weekend not had chance to get camera out :(

Yeah indside of the doors/petrol cap etc are black, but it dont look to bad, i can imagine it looking wierd if it was blue or red :/

yea can you show us more pics? i'd actually get this done if it's a top notch job, as they look so good in white!

as mentioned earlier pics of places like the door lining, boot lining, etc etc!