ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio's vs Civic's showdown-pic heavy

White Sti Hatch
The arches are wider on the dynamique S mate.

Deans old bus was the pick of the bunch, maybe because I worked on it. ;)

All look great and that rep must owe you some coin.

All you did was drive the thing from your house to the shop n bak you did feck all :rasp:

deans old mk3 is my favourite mk3. must admit you done a great job on the smoothing of the rear bumper.

and yeh lets just say i probably could have had a couple of 172's with the money ive spent on it.

Dont give him credit for feck all !!! :evil:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
:( I overseen the smoothing and the best way to go about it, creative director if you like. ;)

What's up with your ek9 dean?

White Sti Hatch
:( I overseen the smoothing and the best way to go about it, creative director if you like. ;)

What's up with your ek9 dean?

What sitting on your arse with a cup of tea on CS !!! lies !

Need an Oil burner for work so the 9 has to go to make room

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Apart from the derv did you not get on with it? Not asking you to list problems just was interested.

White Sti Hatch
Na love it to bits mate any time ive been out in it i feel like keeping it but i need the room to park the derv tank as weve got 4 cars at the house atm n theres only room for 2 !

Once i move out to my own place with a garage ill be looking at picking up another 9 or a bodied 1*2