ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport banner ad - fancy a go

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

hey TAG, I havent see you around for a while. Hows it going? Still driving the WRX I see.

That Quality speaks for itself one makes me giggle!!! Come on.... we cant try to pass any of our cars off as quality hehehe. They are cheap and go very fast!!!

Heres some more text. (Spelling I am sorry)

More curves than than Halley Berry.

More more cars than Hertz.

More drink thank Oliver Reed.

More agression than Roy Kean. (Or Greg Rudeski may be more topical)

You want more, you get more. Cliosport.net

:oops: I could do this all day, I think I might try my hand at advertising.

Hippys bus of LOVE !!!

Quote: Originally posted by tomclio1.2 on 24 June 2003

Cliosport.net- Makes up for the fact your exhaust fell off.

Cliosport.net- Join us to get the help your dealer wont give.
SO TRUE

Quality website mate, the intro is excellent.... I was looking at the pics section and ill i kept see was the pink ass of the bird at Max power !!!

Nice :D

Yeah cheers mate, got some pretty good pics on there. Got a pic of that Olivia Bird with one of her jugs out..............nice

G

Gezzer172

Errr - what about legal implications?

Wouldnt want Barclaycard sueing cliosport and our favourite clio site going down the swanny..?

Hmmm.., not sure on the whole passion thing. ?

RT_owners one is pretty good as its enticing if you dont know what its advertising.

Dazzs and Tags are good to.

(In my slightly drunken opinion... ;))

Geezer172, what are you implying? That I would blatantly plaugerise an advert in order to make myself look good? There goes my next try..."Cliosport gives you wings".

Craig, I think we are all using Macromedia Fireworks. Download a free 30 day trial from their website but whatever you do, do not hunt for crack on the net, crack your software, register it with Macromedia, then tell them you bought Fireworks from Ebay in the US, have recently moved house and now cannot find the disc and could they supply a new one please as you dont want to pay twice. Just buy it!!!.

G

Gezzer172

lol TAG - perhaps we could rip off Cog somehow...?

Pictures show a throusand words and all that nonsense - so ive opted for pics rather than words... a few variations on a theme (any1 finding it tough getting below the 40k limit...?)

1 - 30.9k:c:\animation11.gif">

2 - 34.5kc:\animation9.gif">

3- 37.2kc:\animation3.gif">

4 - 39.8kc:\animation10.gif">

5 - 89.6k (my personal favourite)c:\animation6.gif">

Hope the above donest slow down pcs too much ;)

EXACTLY!!! I just thought people were good at posting pictures as red crosses!!! Fits quite well in dont you think?

Sorry :(, I was taking the pi55.

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

yes thanks, I got them all, will take a look at them today and make a decision. cheers to all who submitted ads.

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

OK, the jury has been deliberating for some time over this (over a long lunch and several beers), and weve decided to go for 2. Cheers to everyone for their ads.

The 2 are:

defusionx: http://www.defusionx.co.uk/hs/cliosport/banner3.gif

Dazz: http://www.wellbored.com/clio.gif

Now Id like a small change made on each if possible guys.
defuxionx, can you squeeze a nice pic of a good looking lady in the chat banner, as well as the pic of the car? Then its 100% in my opinion.
Dazz, can you use the same logo defuxionx has used (with the web address on the bottom), then itd look cool. Theres a link to it I think somewhere on this thread.

Cheers guys.