ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Calender...............

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
This calander is now avaliable from the cliosport merchandise shop, it is priced at £8 posted which really is a bargain as you are getting a proffesionally printed and spiral bound collection of some of the nicest motors on here....

here are SOME of the imgaes used

172-splash.gif

Valver.gif

V6.gif

Williams.gif

Mark21.gif

a calander of red x's........?? i dunno

Last edited:
Re: Cliosport Calander...............

u ghey.. lol

if I buy it, and im not in it, im gona send u a rubber dollybird to give you nightmares at night lol

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S

Sure you can.. this is a CLiosport Forum calender.. Red X's should feature!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

u ghey.. lol

if I buy it, and im not in it, im gona send u a rubber dollybird to give you nightmares at night lol

a rubber dollybird, have always wanted one but never had the confidence to buy one.....

pictures should be there..i can see them..lol

Well there is a Williams, a Valver, a V6 and a 172 featured, and a "Mark21" whatever that is ;)

Audi TT 225 Quattro

can't see anything yet:( but i'll order one anyway

Massey6465 & saxo1.1

Freebone-your trying to imply you put the red X's there as a joke....in reality you have no idea how to work your apple Mac.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

172-splash.gif

Valver.gif

V6.gif

Williams.gif

Mark21.gif

re posted again.......
tucks your right i have no clue why they are not displaying, as for working my apple mac, it is harder than a john deere

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

buy the calander and see maz..

ok i am totally lost as to why they are not appearing, i can see them, it could be something to do with the large files although they have now been resized....i dunno..

this thread is useless without pictures..lol

BMW E46 330i Touring

Don't you work with computers as quite a large part of your degree Mr. Bone? ;)

J

JACKO CUP 172!

just bought mine..looks quite good.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

indeed jacko it is very good, i would say that but from people that have seen it they have thought it was very nice, the quality of images is very good to...

may have a solution to the pic problem and hopefully they should be posted by my beautiful assistant shortly....

maz its only £8 buy one anyway..if your lucky you will get your money back anyway (i will give you £8 for some sucky sucky at fcs 07 if your that bothered)..lol

The beautiful assistant arrives...

121641350-M.jpg

121641912-M.jpg

121642937-M.jpg

121643137-M.jpg

121643171-M.jpg

Dan, you need to set up a new account (in the shop) for the shop, I got confused as well. I don't have a PayPal account, is there any other way of getting one?

Sorry, Assistant was busy watching Snakes on a Plane hence the delay.

Did I make the grade for any of them? Looking at the quality of the above pics I'm assuming not, a bit stunning.

'92 172, Lotus Elise
isnt the shot of clarkie on the airfield urs ukaskew?

great shots!

might have to buy this calendar :D

Maz

LY 200

maz its only £8 buy one anyway..if your lucky you will get your money back anyway (i will give you £8 for some sucky sucky at fcs 07 if your that bothered)..lol

:eek: I dont use a calander and only wanted to buy one if there was a pic of mine in it as it would be nice to keep, I know its only £8 ..