ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Dodgems Championship (video)

Vee dub
Points are being Tallied as we speak

Day and Freebone are taking an early points lead, purely based on the camera juggling and rectifying of a potential disasterous incident. Tucks and TomS are losing points purely on the feminine minute of driving where we didn't hit anyone... however we are looking at extra points for causing the camera incident.

Danlp6 is tallying up well from his aggressive tactics and D0471 also scored well. The others tallies will be looked at on the video and the winners announced shortly.

Vee dub
Winners have been announced:

In 1st place: as a result of the camera trick and rectification, Freebone and Day have been announced winners of the 1st championships.

2nd Place: awarded to Tucks and TomS for having the audacity to ram that small child into the corner... it was dodgems after all! would have been worthy winners had it not been for the pansy 30 secs of driving without any contact.. resigned to second place but will no doubt be looking to snatch the title next time.

Danlp sneaked into the top 3 with some aggressive manouveres and had a slow dodgem... making the most of the handling by T-boning a small child causing severe mental scarring for the poor lad.

D0471 and other racers - Good efforts.... causing whiplash to a bolt Freebone possibly due to his ghey scarf causing frustration. Many memorbale collisons.. but will need to work hard to catch the top 2 who seem to be runing away with the competition.

*Rules are being researched due to complaints about the wearing of feminine garments putting others off their game* results above are subject to change.

106 GTi
I like the way you gave yourself 2nd place Tom ...I saw no agression from your team, looked like you where running scared till the buzzer sounded.

Vee dub
r-jay said:
I like the way you gave yourself 2nd place Tom ...I saw no agression from your team, looked like you where running scared till the buzzer sounded.

pmsl

There will be no questioning of results thank you Richard... those places are subject to change only for Freebone and Day who are facing a disciplinary hearing over the scarf and waving of the thong during the championships.

TomS said:
Danlp sneaked into the top 3 with some aggressive manouveres and had a slow dodgem... making the most of the handling by T-boning a small child causing severe mental scarring for the poor lad

FPMSL mine was well slow!! was like i was towing someone!

Vee dub
lol!

Ours pulled at least 2-3 dodgem lengths on yours during the twisties.... cracking effort with a slow en though!

Vee dub
I was lol when you shouted that.... the green one had swirls so figured the blue ones would be fastest ;)

106 GTi
I reckon it may have been as I didnt see any black ones!

I heard it was a lot cleaner then the YOJ had ever been to?

Vee dub
lol

I am now determined to clean and polish YOJ this week.... looked like a rallye car today at uni :eek:

As a complete impartial judge I would actually relegate TomS and Tucks to 3rd and put Danlp6 in 2nd. Jerry's son and D_0_4_7 joint 4th due to some agreesive but underhand tactics including numerous bashing into the young helpless kids on the circuit, Jerry's son I will let off, but Dan should know better!

Freebone still just gets 1st, but thats only after a points deduction due to spraying a little girl with water in the post-dodgems celebration.

Vee dub
ukaskew said:
As a complete impartial judge I would actually relegate TomS and Tucks to 3rd and put Danlp6 in 2nd. Jerry's son and D_0_4_7 joint 4th due to some agreesive but underhand tactics including numerous bashing into the young helpless kids on the circuit, Jerry's son I will let off, but Dan should know better!

Freebone still just gets 1st, but thats only after a points deduction due to spraying a little girl with water in the post-dodgems celebration.

Taken into account Christopher..... but I am afraid the judges hae made their decisions based on video evidence and the positions stay :rasp:

Tom and Tucks were definately technically the most gifted

pmsl @ freebone spraying the kids!

Black Gold Meggy 225
Theres some funny s**t on here......deffo....not happy with the 4 th position, I though agression was the key......any how little bloody kids.....mumble mumble.

I demand a re-race.

lol

Vee dub
lol camera mounted to dodgem!

Tucks and myself are considering importing a dodgem from japan.... we are checking the rules!

**Press Release 06/04/06**

The competition was tough out there, didn't think it was going our way until a fantastic opportunity arrived. T-boning the first looser at full pelt maybe was a little harsh at the end of the day but that's just racing I guess.

I'd like to take this opportunity to personally thank my co driver for the day;

Neil "butterfingers" Freestone

Whom without I wouldn't be able to lead such a prestigious championship.

driving.gif

Vee dub
There has been a report of a bitter outburst from blue dodgem driver Chris Tucker who reportedly accused several championship racers of 'underhand tactics'. Seemingly aggressive towards reporters, Tucker stated "I lost total concentration when Freestone flashed his thong in my direction during a rear end smash with another dodgem"... further evidence of his frustration at the final outcome of the championship was clear when Tucker gutpunched the press photographer.....

Black Gold Meggy 225
Police have just arrested and individual trying to get blue mad flaps fitted to a dodgem car. Boy george reporting for the Shepton Mallet Times said its not unusual for Young Boy racers to be spotted wearing a feether bowers and skimpy underwear this part of the woods.

Back to you in the studio.........

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
this has got to be one of the best threads ever on cs i think...so so funny

i must add i am typing this from the cell at shepton mallet police headquarters...i opted for the new 1 cs message instead of 1 phone call i was allowed and felt i had to justify my wearing of fluffy scarf and wearing of thong..

Tucks spotted doing some illicit after-hours testing of a new import dodgem (painted by Freebone, by the looks of things :) )...

100_1892.gif

The FIA are currently considering the evidence before making a decision on whether to deduct points or impose a one race ban.

Vee dub
pmsl

Tucks was bolt, looks like TomS will be forced to drive in the next stage of the Championships.... Tucks will navigate

Vee dub
haha good work Chris!

I'm looking forward to the next stage!

Dan your face was a picture when that pink token came out! i was pmsl