ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport FCS Awards 2008

Chocolate Bar™
:eek: thanks!

Really suprised tbh, there were so many mint cars on the stand this year didnt think i'd win in a million years. Guess the 13 hours of cleaning, removing stone chips and getting the dent man out paid off ;)

Really suprised tbh, there were so many mint cars on the stand this year didnt think i'd win in a million years. Guess the 13 hours of cleaning, removing stone chips and getting the dent man out paid off ;)

I have yours so will get it in the post mate.

Chocolate Bar™

I have yours so will get it in the post mate.

thanks!

I think the 182 was Rains on here, the paint job on it was perfect

M

mini-valver

Badges, handles and a PC is needed! I'll bring some things round and you can jump in for a trip to JP when its mapped etc! Needs a meaty manifold and system with some silencers as it's deafeningly loud!

Da

Less
Anyone know who thatg white 182 belonged too?
Looked great but needed lowering.

That was Matt's mate, he convoyed back up with me to the NW, I believe he's from Lancaster area.

The car was resprayed due to the previous owner not taking care of the bodywork.

Forum name of Matt is RS182Lancs.

Mazda MX5 1.8
Badges, handles and a PC is needed! I'll bring some things round and you can jump in for a trip to JP when its mapped etc! Needs a meaty manifold and system with some silencers as it's deafeningly loud!

and a tax disc in ur tax disc holder lol

serious lack of mk1's these days :(

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
It wasn't on the stand when we did the judging unfortunately :(

As there were only 2 mk1s on the stand at the time of judging we decided not to award the prize at that time.

BMW M5 & E36
Anyone know who thatg white 182 belonged too?
Looked great but needed lowering.

That was Matt's mate, he convoyed back up with me to the NW, I believe he's from Lancaster area.

The car was resprayed due to the previous owner not taking care of the bodywork.

Forum name of Matt is RS182Lancs.

Aye he was parked next to me, had a bit of a chat. Car used to be arctic blue in need of some tlc, so he went white instead :cool:

Needed a splitter and lowering, bar that it was mint! Found us on the convoy down too :)

Mk1 Maxim Sport
Was there even a Mk1 on the stand? If not should have got Dave over, would defo have won it (if he was the only 1 ;))

lol i was there but wen everyone spent the first hour or so cleaning i sat in the car an nearly fell asleep, but ahh well, realising i may have been one of the only mk1s there i wish i had bothered to clean it now!

all the winners cars were amazing though, had a quick look round but tbh the wind was driving me up the wall so got down into the trade area where it wasnt as bad. Im sure the fella in the white 182 was supposed to be convoying down with us that morning but never showed up, the same with immi. we waited for both but no shows!

172 Race Car
I really liked storm riders car and i usualy dont like that kind of style.

DUF for Mk1 winner, if only for making an apperance alone

How about a track car catagory next year? ;)

M

mini-valver

and a tax disc in ur tax disc holder lol

serious lack of mk1's these days :(

It was only finished at 2pm saturday fella, had to do it online!!

Mk1 Maxim Sport
dont think there will be one tbh, unless they took pictures and are still deciding although it cant be that hard to decide when there were so few there lol

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
There were no Mk1's there as they all rusted away and blown away in the wind ha ha.... oh no wait thats my mk1 that did that. :-/