ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Festival 2017 - Book Tickets Now!

Haybails1980

ClioSport Club Member
@Daniel does the Tesco have fuel? If not where's the nearest station with super?

There is a Tesco petrol station over the road from the store. I used it last year. Can't remember if it did Momentum though and i don't see fuel types listed on their website.

There's also a Morrisons not too far past that Tesco too. I used there to wash the car.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I've managed to get my self out of the in laws meal saturday night so i'm staying both nights now! sesh on!

Great news mate. The Saturday night is the main event anyway so glad you aren't missing it now

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Will Blyton be ok with me having a fire in my drum BBQ, its about 3ft off the ground so no scorching of the grass?
Should be fine mate. There's usually a few fire pits going. Aslong as the grass is protected, then all good

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Hope you get it sorted mate.... You've got my tyres :anguished:
yes mate just had the phone call saying they are in will go up and get them later! And me i think it's an immobiliser problem! just had to do it this weekend didn't it! Any tips off anyone would be hugely appreciated!

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
yes mate just had the phone call saying they are in will go up and get them later! And me i think it's an immobiliser problem! just had to do it this weekend didn't it! Any tips off anyone would be hugely appreciated!

Is the red light going out or flashing? Could be the key fob battery.

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
w
Is the red light going out or flashing? Could be the key fob battery.
what is it meant to do? It is staying solid red! it's started now but would like to sort it out as it's done it before but hasn't happened now in a month

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
there is my problem then!

Just so you know.

LED flashing @ 1Hz - System armed (normal with key out)

LED flashing @ 4Hz - System armed (Security check failed, key not recognised/authorised to start vehicle)

LED on solid - Key recognised and authorised to start but system node, gateway or other fault present. Unable to start vehicle so system still armed.

Worth trying your spare key anyway.

Kirsty

Trader Coordinator
  Clio 182 Trophy
Just a heads up guys... online ticket sales will stop at midnight. If you are planning on joining us this weekend and want to pay the online prices please book before midnight.

We have now left CS Mansion and are on our way ready to start setting up. See you all soon

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
w

what is it meant to do? It is staying solid red! it's started now but would like to sort it out as it's done it before but hasn't happened now in a month

I get the same light most days, I use a cheap code reader, and just clear codes even if there ain't any, turn ignition off then back on and normally it clears first time, some times takes 3 attempts and it's good to go [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Big ask as I'd imagine most cars are full. Is anyone able to take four tyres to csf as someone on here is keen on buying them.

No worries if not.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Well thats me all packed, Just charging up the phantom and will be heading off tomorrow morning