ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Festival 2017 - Book Tickets Now!

106 rallye
Fair play, did your oem no.4 go haha, mine did, good cars, a bit heavy and floaty but i loved my burg.

No still the original internals! The engine has never been opened up!! Yeah they are a bit floaty, still feels a bit top heavy but il sort it!

Excuse my ignorance but who are you? Paddy?

RB Clio 182
No still the original internals! The engine has never been opened up!! Yeah they are a bit floaty, still feels a bit top heavy but il sort it!

Excuse my ignorance but who are you? Paddy?
No sorry mate just an old
vxronline member from 2008

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Great day today. Bar losing my fuel on track, losing gearbox oil off track and then it not starting...

My Clio sport business card torn up in the fuel filler seems to sort my losing fuel everywhere fault though!

Attachments

• IMG_5556.JPG
    IMG_5556.JPG
    304.6 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_5555.JPG
    IMG_5555.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 60

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
What an awesome weekend! Home safe and sound.
So happy with how the car went too. It's been a long time coming!

Massive thank you to all the organisers for another top weekend.
Great to see old faces, and meet some new ones too. Hope everyone gets home safe!

Yeah just echoing the above, thanks to all the organisers and all the drivers on track, the etiquette was excellent as was the organisation of the whole event, we'll definitely be coming back next year.

Gutted though as my sjcam didn't pick up a single video, so if anyone has any footage of my car on track much appreciated if you could post it up or pm it to me, car was a silver 182 (PN04VFW), thanks in advance, Phil.

Reactions: Nik

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Had a great day Saturday and a good night.
Pizza and the band was awesome, it was great to meet some new foke and get to see some of the older lot again.

Many thanks to @Nik and the rest of the CS staff, they work so very hard behind the scene to put this weekend together for us, your hard work is very much appreciated.

@Typhoon @James @RMdavies it was nice to meet you all at last, great guy's.

@Daniel @Dave dreads @Scrooge hope your all feeling better and get home safe.

I also won a battery cover for a Clio, I've made sure it has a new home on someone else's car.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Home for a rest after great weekend. Met loads of you guys n gals, had plenty of banter and a lot of laughs. It's the best meet of the year by a mile!
Big thanks to @Potatoes for taking me out on track a few times and Paul from RS Tuning for the laps in his mkIV creation.
And to top it off I bagged a raffle prize too[emoji106]

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah just echoing the above, thanks to all the organisers and all the drivers on track, the etiquette was excellent as was the organisation of the whole event, we'll definitely be coming back next year.

Gutted though as my sjcam didn't pick up a single video, so if anyone has any footage of my car on track much appreciated if you could post it up or pm it to me, car was a silver 182 (PN04VFW), thanks in advance, Phil.

That's gutting mate, I should have the odd bit of you on camera before you disappeared 😂

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Good to see old and new yesterday. Cracking little event, I'll crash over next time, 100%.

Wounded I pinged the sound limits on track as I had to go back out and sit on about 70% throttle, which isn't much fun. Hey ho. Thanks to all for organising!

View attachment 1331870

No surprise! Sounded bloody awesome! Screamer pipe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I forgot to say a massive thanks to the organisers and all involved in setting up the CS village. We didn't leave until mid day today and they were still hard at it with a massive amount of stuff to pack in the van!
So big thanks, your hard work is much appreciated. [emoji106] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122]

Reactions: Nik