ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Festival 2017 - Book Tickets Now!

BMW 123d/Rover Metro
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for a great weekend, especially Filters and Knuckles for the passenger rides (Both cars were ace) and of course Chris for the none stop #Bants! We had a top weekend with top people!
Can't wait for the next one, I'll be bringing the little Metro for sure.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for a great weekend, especially Filters and Knuckles for the passenger rides (Both cars were ace) and of course Chris for the none stop #Bants! We had a top weekend with top people!
Can't wait for the next one, I'll be bringing the little Metro for sure.
You must mate. [emoji41]

LY_Kimmy_182

ClioSport Club Member
  Liquid Yellow 182
Thank you so much to all the CS team for all the hard work put into organising this weekends festival! Brilliant value for money, the food was on point and it was great chatting to new and older members.
Thanks to @wayne9989 @cswalmsley and jess to making this weekend the best by far, banter in the camp was unreal!
Absolutely awesome cars on and off the circuit.
The raffle prizes were fantastic.Thanks again to @Phase1sr for your generosity in giving me the battery cover you initially won.
I'm truly humbled that my car was chosen as 1st place winner, it was such a proud moment and meant the absolute world to me! The time and effort that myself and @wayne9989 have put in has certainly paid off.
So... here's to the next one [emoji1360][emoji632]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Another big thanks to the organising team, a really good year! I'm still feeling suitably rough so must have had a good time last night.
Great work with the raffle too, well happy to win in that for the first time.

Now if one of the admins/mods could give me back access to the marketplace when it's convenient....

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Well what can I say, My very first ever Clio Event with the Trophy.
I could spend all night tagging people and I'm sorry if I miss anyone but there was a lot of people there and still people I spoke with and yet had no idea who they where so I'm very sorry.

@Nik , @Kirsty , @Sunglasses_Ron and all the other members of the Admin & Mod's team for all the hard work and dedication to pulling off such an amazing weekend.

I then want to go into thanking my fellow #TEAMSCRAPPER boys @Gus , @jaswalker24 , @dann2707 , @JP83 , @Alistair14 , @joshpug1 , @RyG , @Steven103 , @Bear Head & @farim010.
Been friends with these guys for a few years now and I finally got to meet my big mad man @JP83, @Steven103 & @Bear Head for the first time which was an absolute honour and privilege.
I really hope that CSF18 is already in the planning as I would love to once again be a part of it and get down to meet people again.

I would then like to go on and say that @DaveDreads has a 172 like no other and it was also a privilege to see this car "After" it had been cleaned LOL

The two cars for me that just had such a "WOW" factor was @LY_Kimmy_182 stunning 182 and also @Dr Jekyll and is RB182. Two stunning and well kept cars.

Would also like to thank @jaswalker24 once again for taking me round the track in his 200EDC more than once and also taking some stunning pictures of the Trophy (#TEAMSCRAPPER). Joe's car is some machine for just coming out the showroom and performing the way it did round a track.

There is drone pictures and video footage that I will get round to posting but just now I need to try and feel little more human.

once again THANK YOU to everyone and once again I'm sorry if I never spoke to you.

Oh and the famous last words - GET TAE F**K

Last edited:

LY_Kimmy_182

ClioSport Club Member
  Liquid Yellow 182
I could spend all night tagging people and I'm sorry if I miss anyone but there was a lot of people there and still people I spoke with and yet had no idea who they where so I'm very sorry.

@Nik , @Kirsty , @Sunglasses_Ron and all the other members of the Admin & Mod's team for all the hard work and dedication to pulling off such an amazing weekend.

I then want to go into thanking my fellow #TEAMSCRAPPER boys @Gus , @jaswalker24 , @dann2707 , @JP83 , @Alistair14 , @joshpug1 , @RyG , @Steven103 , @Bear Head & @farim010.
Been friends with these guys for a few years now and I finally got to meet my big mad man @JP83, @Steven103 & @Bear Head for the first time which was an absolute honour and privilege.
I really hope that CSF18 is already in the planning as I would love to once again be a part of it and get down to meet people again.

I would then like to go on and say that @DaveDreads has a 172 like no other and it was also a privilege to see this car "After" it had been cleaned LOL

The two cars for me that just had such a "WOW" factor was @LY_Kimmy_182 stunning 182 and also @Dr Jekyll and is RB182. Two stunning and well kept cars.

Would also like to thank @jaswalker24 once again for taking me round the track in his 200EDC more than once and also taking some stunning pictures of the Trophy (#TEAMSCRAPPER). Joe's car is some machine for just coming out the showroom and performing the way it did round a track.

There is drone pictures and video footage that I will get round to posting but just now I need to try and feel little more human.

once again THANK YOU to everyone and once again I'm sorry if I never spoke to you.

Thank you very much indeed Marc I'm overwhelmed by everyone's take on it.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy

Nice to meet ya mate. Never knew you were Scottish till yesterday. Someone else I can't understand :)

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

Really good to finally meet you after all these years Marc! Looking forward to CSF18 already

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
haha not at all!

Would like to say a big thank you to everyone that made us feel so welcome and involved! Was great to put some faces to those forum names that we've come to know and love :tongueclosed:
Evie enjoyed her dancing although it's really not my style so don't be offended I resisted so much!
Again just a thank you too all those involved, our first CSF and we will certainly attend again! Even if the drive back was a killer this morning!
CSF18 - I will get you up there.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Thank you so much to all the CS team for all the hard work put into organising this weekends festival! Brilliant value for money, the food was on point and it was great chatting to new and older members.
Thanks to @wayne9989 @cswalmsley and jess to making this weekend the best by far, banter in the camp was unreal!
Absolutely awesome cars on and off the circuit.
The raffle prizes were fantastic.Thanks again to @Phase1sr for your generosity in giving me the battery cover you initially won.
I'm truly humbled that my car was chosen as 1st place winner, it was such a proud moment and meant the absolute world to me! The time and effort that myself and @wayne9989 have put in has certainly paid off.
So... here's to the next one [emoji1360][emoji632]

Your more than welcome kim, it was a pressure. Your car looked fantastic and the battery cover will be a nice addition to it.

Welcome to the winners club. [emoji41] [emoji106]

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Did the csf taxi stickers that I gave out help at all?

I know it got someone a go in rstunings rs.16 but did anyone else get out?

I'll make all of that better next year, promise! :blush:
Yeah they were a good idea. Maybe next year they could go in the ticket pack. Of those who have track time with a little note asking if they are willing to taxi? The pick up point needs relocating too!

I went out in the rs16. It's very impressive. It was nice to catch up with Paul too as I've not seen him in a very long time. I miss my Meg F1 even more now!

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Not long arrived at the CS mansion.

Flawless journey back.

Just sat waiting for Brian with the van and I've been reflecting on the weekend.

I met loads of new members who I've been chatting to on here for ages. I hope everyone found the whole weekend to be as relaxed and sociable as I did. I think I enjoyed this year more than any other because of how relaxed the whole atmosphere was.

Thank you to everyone who came and helped make it such an awesome event. We couldn't do it without you!

I'm going to be grabbing some Kingpins on the way home to chillax (did I really just say that? 😂) as I'm not back to work until Friday :up:

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I don't suppose anyone has any pictures of my car CV52TLF?
Was way to busy giving passenger laps to even think of taking any until the day had ended 😂

I think I may have. I'll check when I'm back at home on the laptop.

Not long arrived at the CS mansion.

Flawless journey back.

Just sat waiting for Brian with the van and I've been reflecting on the weekend.

I met loads of new members who I've been chatting to on here for ages. I hope everyone found the whole weekend to be as relaxed and sociable as I did. I think I enjoyed this year more than any other because of how relaxed the whole atmosphere was.

Thank you to everyone who came and helped make it such an awesome event. We couldn't do it without you!

I'm going to be grabbing some Kingpins on the way home to chillax (did I really just say that? 😂) as I'm not back to work until Friday :up:

I honestly think this one was the best one yet. Not because of things that was happening, but the social side of it all.

It's great that everybody is on the same level and relaxed. It gets more socialable every year but this year was very cool.