ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Festival 2018 - Book Tickets & Track Time Now!

ClioSport Festival 2018 - Book Tickets & Track Time Now!
Posted by Nik
Blyton Park Driving Centre
Friday, August 24, 2018 - 05:30 PM
Until: Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 02:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
  Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Imagine i will be back. I wont be camping though, will get a hotel the Friday night and leave Saturday.

Think I'll skip the band again, much preferred sitting around a fire chatting with everyone. Maybe it's money better spent if CS bought 5 or 6 big fire pits and a load of logs, and then put some music on in the background (from an ipod or similar)

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Imagine i will be back. I wont be camping though, will get a hotel the Friday night and leave Saturday.

Think I'll skip the band again, much preferred sitting around a fire chatting with everyone. Maybe it's money better spent if CS bought 5 or 6 big fire pits and a load of logs, and then put some music on in the background (from an ipod or similar)

Some of us enjoy the band every year and it wouldn’t be the same without one imo. But we can certainly also look into getting a few more fire pits for those that prefer to sit around chilling out :up:

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
Looks like the Mrs has the day sorted at work- hotel on the Friday, and Saturday camping (Not done that for 20 years odd - France 98 World cup)
Stick me down for a whole track day, and will bring a few jars of cider.

We are in :)

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
only 440 miles return :)
220 each way (Edit: what a daft thing to say. lol)
hopefully a few ciders thrown down overnight

sounds fabulous- :laughing:

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
As is always gents....I'm there.

Can we organise a Snorer's Corner so that UP, me and a few select others don't get threatened with being murdered when Emily wakes up (As per normal!)

Will defo bring helmet and pay to be either a passenger or take the 182 out.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Some of us enjoy the band every year and it wouldn’t be the same without one imo. But we can certainly also look into getting a few more fire pits for those that prefer to sit around chilling out :up:
It would be great to incorporate the chilling around the fires then go watch the band straight after if poss just for example,
Fires at 6.30pm in front of the marquee then band starts at 8pm.

Something similar happened in 2015 if anyone remembers? But it wasn't planned it just happened.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
It would be great to incorporate the chilling around the fires then go watch the band straight after if poss just for example,

Something similar happened in 2015 if anyone remembers? But it wasn't planned it just happened.

Sounds like a plan :up:

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

And we were all taking the piss outta Tinder Dan!!!!

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

We did try to arrange this very thing at the last show! We (well Knuckles) bought loads of chairs and tables out in front of the marquee and set up the fire pit about 6-6.30 well before the band started. But everyone seemed to clear off over to the one corner of the campsite by their tents and it didn't get used until later.

We're sticking the band in the middle of the camp site this year so nobody will escape 😂

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
When is the early bird pricing announced?

Also can there be a bit more of a discount for taking a full day on track this time?

Not owing to be awkward but I paid more for half a day at Blyton with you guys than I did for the full day with the Westie lot.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin

Also can there be a bit more of a discount for taking a full day on track this time?

Not owing to be awkward but I paid more for half a day at Blyton with you guys than I did for the full day with the Westie lot.

When was the Westie track day mate? ie what month and day of the week?

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

Tickets should go on sale in the next few weeks once we've finalised some details with suppliers.

We always try to do our best with pricing but we still make a massive loss on the track time as it is. The Westie group must just be able to subsidise it more than we can, either that or they somehow get the track significantly cheaper than Javelin will sell it for.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Tickets should go on sale in the next few weeks once we've finalised some details with suppliers.

We always try to do our best with pricing but we still make a massive loss on the track time as it is. The Westie group must just be able to subsidise it more than we can, either that or they somehow get the track significantly cheaper than Javelin will sell it for.
Quite possibly so. They hold an event there all weekend, much like yourselves but with 2 days on track. It forms part of the Westfield Sprint Series too so there might be some more discount there too.

I wasn't trying to be funny, I'd just like to do a full day this time :). £90 for a day vs £170 for the day is a big old jump esp when I can book a day with Javelin for £130.