ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Festival 2018 - Book Tickets & Track Time Now!

ClioSport Festival 2018 - Book Tickets & Track Time Now!
Posted by Nik
Blyton Park Driving Centre
Friday, August 24, 2018 - 05:30 PM
Until: Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 02:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
  renault clio 200
Thanks for a wkd weekend big thanks to the everyone involved in making it happen me and the Mrs loved the weekend got to meet some lovely people best show this year

Was there a photographer on the track in sure I seen someone on a fue of the laps would love to know if there was any photos of the turd551f1faeb8dc72abfdfaf36200bb7de3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Kirsty

Trader Coordinator
  Clio 182 Trophy
Me and Lindsay got no food as it was packed up and away in quick time.
We even tried to get food at around 5.30pm and was told that it would be much later before they started to serve so as my #NOTaREALTrophy had become a scrapper we had to travel an hour to collect an engine mount and when we got back they had packed up.

I now have two meal vouchers for sale

View attachment 1383132

I am sorry to hear that Marc but once we knew they were almost done serving we walked around the entire venue asking everyone if they had eaten :) if you weren’t on site that wasn’t really our fault... if you had let someone know you were off we could have sorted it out for you.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I am sorry to hear that Marc but once we knew they were almost done serving we walked around the entire venue asking everyone if they had eaten :) if you weren’t on site that wasn’t really our fault... if you had let someone know you were off we could have sorted it out for you.

Its fine, I would rather have got the mount and the car sorted for coming home so im glad I went and got it to be honest.

Next year should be a Donner & Chicken Kebab van ??

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Fish and chips are expensive. It would mean putting ticket prices up which we don’t really want to do.

The problem we have is with it being a bank holiday weekend a lot of caterers are booked ages in advance so we are a bit limited.

We will discuss between the admin team and try and make sure next years food is much better.

I promise it won’t be London pie and mash company again.

No mince beef pies and no liquor. London pie and mash my arse.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Fish and chips are expensive. It would mean putting ticket prices up which we don’t really want to do.

The problem we have is with it being a bank holiday weekend a lot of caterers are booked ages in advance so we are a bit limited.

We will discuss between the admin team and try and make sure next years food is much better.

Your face when he said they had no liquor ?

Kirsty

Trader Coordinator
  Clio 182 Trophy
I was actually going to try liquor this year ?? I told them we wanted both.
Oh well more for me to moan about to them ?

RichValver

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 16v/172 daily
Had a brilliant time on the Saturday with track time. Few of us from the 1.8 16v forum came along. Great track for a noob like myself to play on ?. Definitely will come again

IMG-20180826-WA0001.jpgWP_20180825_11_13_44_Rich (2).jpgWP_20180825_11_13_42_Rich_LI (2).jpg

RS Clio 220 Trophy
Had a great day on Saturday and got to chat to quite a few other 220 Trophy drivers
Thanks to all the admin team and organisers for the warm welcome
Enjoyed watching the on track action and some great examples of some of the earlier sporting Clio’s
Hope to be there next time?

Kirsty

Trader Coordinator
  Clio 182 Trophy
Had a great day on Saturday and got to chat to quite a few other 220 Trophy drivers
Thanks to all the admin team and organisers for the warm welcome
Enjoyed watching the on track action and some great examples of some of the earlier sporting Clio’s
Hope to be there next time?

Was great chatting to you again :) Thanks so much for supporting us .. I hope you are not in too much pain either x

Kirsty

Trader Coordinator
  Clio 182 Trophy
Did anyone lose a coat and a cardigan? They were left in the White marquee Sat night.. PM me if they are yours :)

IMG_2470.jpgIMG_2471.jpg

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
That Chinese was possibly the best idea I’ve ever had.

It might be cheating at camping but f**k it. It was epic haha

I wouldn’t call eating a tub of green leafs epic [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member

I was also outraged there was no liquor!

My old man is from Elephant and Castle so I have been to a fair few pie and mash shops...

Outrage! [emoji23]

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk