ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Festival 2018 - Book Tickets & Track Time Now!

ClioSport Festival 2018 - Book Tickets & Track Time Now!
Posted by Nik
Blyton Park Driving Centre
Friday, August 24, 2018 - 05:30 PM
Until: Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 02:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
I can only apologise mate. It’s was farcical! Pie and mash without liquor is like a day without sunshine.
Two statements there that tell me you're defo from down south!

Gravy and rain. By the way soz was a bit bladdered when you came over, ha. You organiser guys didn't stop

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Any clues as to who was the photographer there? Xtreme say it wasn't them, who usually do javelin

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Any clues as to who was the photographer there? Xtreme say it wasn't them, who usually do javelin

Old blokey giving the breifing said they didn't have one for the day and if there was one amongst the club that had public liabilty insurance, they'd be allowed out on to take pics....so my guess is that there wasn't a photographer there.
Mystery solved ?

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Defo was someone with a proper camera looking keen on the sighting laps at least

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Javelin told us that the photographer would be doing cash sales on the day but this didn't seem to materialise. I've asked for clarification and if the photos will be available to purchase / download online. I will update when we get a response.

Last edited: