ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF19 ClioSport Festival 2019 - Book Tickets Now!

ClioSport Festival 2019 - Book Tickets Now!
Posted by Nik
Blyton Park Driving Center, Old Blyton Airfield, Kirton Road, Blyton, Gainsborough. DN21 3PE
Friday, July 5, 2019 - 05:30 PM
Until: Sunday, July 7, 2019 - 02:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
This will be the first long trip I’ve done with the Corbeaus in the mx5, Fingers crossed there ok as I’ll be coming up Saturday morning and then got the afternoon booked on track. Sleeping in the tent might cripple me

Reactions: Gus

benji93

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 182, mk1 mx5
This will be the first long trip I’ve done with the Corbeaus in the mx5, Fingers crossed there ok as I’ll be coming up Saturday morning and then got the afternoon booked on track. Sleeping in the tent might cripple me
Bags a passanger lap in the 5, i cant wait till mines is finished [emoji7]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Which model are they? I had Clubsports XL's in the Clio and they were great on long distances. The OMP ARS in the MR is much better made but due to being stiffer, narrower more upright and not having enough room to tilt it back it ruins my lower back. 2 1/2 hour drive to Blyton last month and I was a mess, had to lie down on the grass when getting there and after each session, ruined the day really!

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Bags a passanger lap in the 5, i cant wait till mines is finished [emoji7]

Yeah come find me! Don’t expect too much though, will be the first time on track with it.
Which model are they? I had Clubsports XL's in the Clio and they were great on long distances. The OMP ARS in the MR is much better made but due to being stiffer, narrower more upright and not having enough room to tilt it back it ruins my lower back. 2 1/2 hour drive to Blyton last month and I was a mess, had to lie down on the grass when getting there and after each session, ruined the day really!
They’re the LE-X so designed for a lotus, not the most spacious! If you see someone flat out next to an MX5 you’ll know what’s going on

benji93

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 182, mk1 mx5
Yeah come find me! Don’t expect too much though, will be the first time on track with it.

They’re the LE-X so designed for a lotus, not the most spacious! If you see someone flat out next to an MX5 you’ll know what’s going on

Haha yass, al repay you with some clio time, hopefuly my 5s finished boosting and ran in by csf 2020 and ill get it down for track then

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
ADVANCED TICKET SALES CLOSE ON WEDNESDAY 3RD JULY @ 23.59

Only 1 week left to book advanced tickets! On the gate ticket prices will be higher, so advanced booking is recommended.​

I have a list too, I thought it covered everything I need but every time I look at it I need to add something else. Today I realised I need a camping chair or I’ll be sitting on the grass!

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Don't forget condoms @James

@JB21 so far I've got 3 lists. 1 list for car stuff, 1 list for me related stuff and then the last 1 is for other stuff I've got to bring because I've either sold car parts to someone or I'm just giving s**t away ? My car is gonna be f**king rammed!

@Cup172rich I added that to my list today too, I don't fancy being that dobber stood up like a spare dick at a wedding!?

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
You and your lists!??
You'd be f**king surprised at how many things I make lists for

Notes and SharePoint is rammed with docs for just about everything because my short term memory is dog shite:ROFLMAO:?

Ask me what someone's name is who I met 16 years ago on holiday and I'll give you their first, surname and probably middle name but ask me to do something in an hour and I'll have forgotten within 30 seconds haha

[QUOTE="YorkshireKyle, post: 11763980, @Cup172rich I added that to my list today too, I don't fancy being that dobber stood up like a spare dick at a wedding!?
[/QUOTE]

I was very nearly that spare Dick Dobber. Being called Richard doesn’t help either!

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Is there an updated list of who’s on track in the morning and afternoon sessions. Just want to see what I need to get out the way of ?