ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF22 ClioSport Festival 2022 - Book Tickets Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Will the tickets be available online up until the day of the event?

Yeah they will be on sale right up to the Saturday morning.

We are trying to keep the ticket gate as contactless as possible, which is why we are saying no cash sales on the day.

If anyone decides to come at the last minute or suddenly ends up bringing an extra mate or family member, please just go online and buy the necessary tickets before you arrive.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
A couple of full day track slots have become available and are in the ticket shop if anyone was looking for one! :D

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Mad panic rush - just realised I’ve only got about 2 weeks to get the car ready….

View attachment 1600278
Likewise! I’m off today. But it’s child 3’s first birthday! Then we are off on holiday next week! I am genuinely concerned the car won’t actually be in one piece! Even if it is it won’t have been driven for 9 months. What could possibly go wrong?

Mr Underhill

ClioSport Club Member
I was going to come down in the RB but the corrective paintwork has been put back until mid July.

So providing i don't have to be on building duties, i'll come down Saturday morning and head back home in the evening. Give the old BG a run out. It'll be nice to finally meet people who've helped me out over the years.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
My X5 will be there. If you want to chuck my tools and s**t in your golf and fold the seats down and Kip in it you’re more than welcome.
Cheers mate, if it won't fit i'll definitely take you up on that.
Says the man known for sleeping 3/4 out of his tent :ROFLMAO:
Only when catastrophically drunk, I don't do that anymore since my body aged 20 years in the past 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.