ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF24 ClioSport Festival 2024 - Book Tickets Now!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Am I getting the wrong end of the stick here?

I'm booked for the day on Saturday but I'm staying Saturday night off-site. Is there a deadline for leaving the site in that case, or will I be able to stay into the evening then head off to the accommodation late on?
You can leave whenever you like.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
Am I getting the wrong end of the stick here?

I'm booked for the day on Saturday but I'm staying Saturday night off-site. Is there a deadline for leaving the site in that case, or will I be able to stay into the evening then head off to the accommodation late on?

Assuming you have bought a weekend ticket, you can stay as long as you like.

It's only the day ticket ones that should technically have left by a certain time.

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Assuming you have bought a weekend ticket, you can stay as long as you like.

It's only the day ticket ones that should technically have left by a certain time.
I must have read it wrong then.

I wasn’t going to camp purely because it killed me last track day sleeping in a tent however wanted to enjoy the banter on the evening. I just assumed the site would be locked up from previous.

Had I known you didn’t have to camp over to still be part of the evening events I may have booked a hotel for the Saturday night and came and got my car etc on the Sunday.

not to worry, I can handle a few shitty nights sleep to se you guys I suppose 🫡

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
I must have read it wrong then.

I wasn’t going to camp purely because it killed me last track day sleeping in a tent however wanted to enjoy the banter on the evening. I just assumed the site would be locked up from previous.

Had I known you didn’t have to camp over to still be part of the evening events I may have booked a hotel for the Saturday night and came and got my car etc on the Sunday.

not to worry, I can handle a few shitty nights sleep to se you guys I suppose 🫡

Loads are staying off site again this year on the Saturday.

MLB

ClioSport Club Member
So who is camping on the Saturday then?

My first CSF and first time camping in over 20 years, got a tent, mat, sleeping bag and chair. 😂

Any food/drinks or other essentials that are recommended?

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
So who is camping on the Saturday then?

My first CSF and first time camping in over 20 years, got a tent, mat, sleeping bag and chair. 😂

Any food/drinks or other essentials that are recommended?

I’m camping over as you have probably noticed.

You’ll enjoy CSF mate, I’ve not been myself for a few years due to work and I’ve missed it - more excited this year aswell because it’s at Anglesey.

I’ve not driven it before so hopefully I can get dialled in pretty quickly.
YouTube vids I’ve been watching though have mainly been of the coastal circuit so I must remember to turn left in the morning session.

Reactions: MLB

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Hotlaps update.

Hotlaps are returning this year, though we’re currently down to one car. I’m doing all I can to secure a second car for the day and should have news on this in the next week.

Car #1 will be piloted by a professional driver from Britcar and British Endurance Championship. It’s a little Clio 172 cup that’s been looked after by @Dr HMS Derv Destroyer and @MicKPM

Full safety devices cage, Quaife ATB, TTV flywheel and a few other goodies. Will be running on Giti GTR2s and Dunlop Direzzas for the day.

While I appreciate it’s not a full on race car, lap for lap it’s 4 tenths quicker around the costal circuit than the x98 cup racer we had last year. So should be equally fun, if not more so!

What I would like to ask, is if there’s anyone who’s happy to help out by doing hotlaps for the day - please drop me a message so I can put together a list of those willing to step in, should the second car hunt not go as planned. Every penny raised from the hotlaps go directly to the clubs chosen charity so it’s a great way to have a laugh, meet new people and help out a worthy cause.

I’m happy to provide some 1-1 coaching in the morning and afternoon sessions for anyone who’s willing to help out 👍

9EFC1BD9-1A0E-4FDA-A17D-79F108850692.jpeg