ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport - French Car Show 2008

fcs_logo.jpg
cliosport-logosmall.png

French Car Show 2008
Date: Sunday 22nd June
Venue: Rockingham, Corby, Northants

ClioSport are pleased to announce that the club will once again be offering members the opportunity to join us for this years event that promises to be bigger and better than ever.

2007 saw a high number of members on the ClioSport stand making us one of the largest clubs in attendance. This year it is hoped that this can be improved on. The club has been through some changes recently and it would be nice if you could support us by making the effort to attend and help us re-ignite the atmosphere of previous years.

Tickets will more than likely be handled by FCS themselves.
We will announce how you can get your tickets and stand passes as soon as the details are made available.

Mitchell Road
Corby
Northamptonshire
NN17 5AF

FCS organisers are announcing show information on a regular basis, for the low down on what's happening at the show, please check out the official website:

http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk

For information regarding FCS 2008 track time please see following thread: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=292196

Any queries please contact me at day@cliosport.net

How to get on the Cliosport Stand - guide

Head over to www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/shop and when you buy a ticket it will ask you what club you are in, in a drop down box. Scroll down to Cliosport and we will then send you a parking pass for cliosport area. You stick that in your window when you arrive and you will be directed to the stand rather than public parking. You have to pre-book to get the stand pass.

Last edited:
  178hp 172 Cup
as i said b4 i would like to attend FCS this year with CS!!

would it also b cool for the misses to bring her 182 on the CS stand even though she aint a member of CS????

PH1 172
Should have a few things done to the car way before then to make it look a little different so could I nick a spot on the CS stand please?

Formally Clio 182
Is there only limited space on the CS stand or can everyone be on it???

Looking at what Day said, there is probably no limit.

2007 saw a high number of members on the ClioSport stand making us one of the largest clubs in attendance. This year it is hoped that this can be improved on.

I havent been before, so i'll be coming along.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Is there only limited space on the CS stand or can everyone be on it???

IIRC, they will have a list of how many cars have stand passes (when you order your ticket(s) they will ask if you are a member of a car club and issue a stand pass and sticker per car.

No pass, no car on stand! Obviously the layout, etc would depend on who wants to go on the track and what colour permetations we have incase a layout was wanted for the layout of the cars (can't do Red White + Blue as there are only 2 white 172 (replicas) IIRC in the club.

Just order the tickets around March timeish...you'll get the tickets about 6 weeks before the event and make sure you get your name on the list of who is coming so that Admin can arrange something.

(Its a lot more work behind the scenes that just turn up! ;))

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I may verywell come to this....is there every a squad from scotland that head down ???

There will be threads from one of the Scottish Area Reps for a convoy down nearer the time. They usually travel down the night before and stay over somewhere near to the place.

White Sti Hatch
I may verywell come to this....is there every a squad from scotland that head down ???

There will be threads from one of the Scottish Area Reps for a convoy down nearer the time. They usually travel down the night before and stay over somewhere near to the place.

Sweet just didnt want to have to go down on my own. How much are tickets normaly ??

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

Sweet just didnt want to have to go down on my own. How much are tickets normaly ??

Prices haven't been announced yet...but they were about £15 last year IIRC with under 14s free.

Formally Clio 182
Hopefully be able to make it this year :)

Cool, we normally convoy up the day before, book a cheap travelodge, have a meal, few beers and general laugh.

One of the highlights of the weekend normally!

Yeah saw Iain yesterday and he mentioned that. Sounds good, can't wait. Didn't go last year as I only got the clio back in August so looking forward to it. :)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Sounds good, ill be there!

What sort time do we have to get there to get setup on the stand?

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Sounds good, ill be there!

What sort time do we have to get there to get setup on the stand?

Obviously as it's many months away we don't have the exact details but in previous years people needed to be on the stand before 9am!

Thats fair enough, I just wondered as with FITP we have had to be there stupidly early before the gates opened for the public.

*Dynamique & RIP 172
I shall be going i am shotr enough to get in as 14 lol. Will have to see if i can get away with doing the BBQ:rasp:

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I'll be there bright and early again lol, last time I think I was on the stand at about 7.30ish as I found the nice quiet side entrance that I hope is still nice and quiet this year :)