ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport - French Car Show 2008

clio 172 sport, zxr6
hope ive done the right thing just paid for tickets for me and the missus :clown: plus ive paid for another track session to go with the 2 cliosport sessions carnt wait 3 sessions on the track may need more fuel

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
last year was a gr8 day out, hopefully more of the same this year! i will defo be going again, just depends weather i`m on CS stand or mayb the GDI 1 if i ask nicely LOL :)

How to get on the Cliosport Stand - guide

Head over to www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/shop and when you buy a ticket it will ask you what club you are in, in a drop down box. Scroll down to Cliosport and we will then send you a parking pass for cliosport area. You stick that in your window when you arrive and you will be directed to the stand rather than public parking. You have to pre-book to get the stand pass.

This used to be detailed on the shop but the paragraph is missing. I will have it re-added tonight.

Clubs get all the info by post (posted today) so they can advise members on what to do. Cliosport have all the info as emailed it to those in the driving seat.

Cheers
Mark

Yes only cars need a parking pass. You will get one with each order as invariably most people only bring one car. And before anyone asks, if you have a car on tow only the lead car needs the parking/access pass.

Tickets are the same whether you are a driver or passenger (infact they are a wristband this year), its that piece of paper we call a window pass is sent with the order.

tickets have been on sale for two weeks at www.frenchcarshow.co.uk

DON'T FORGET TO MENTION CLUB CLUB IN THE DROP DOWN BOX TO SECURE YOUR CLUB CAR PARKING PASS.

If anyone asks, Cliosport is allocated space when members buy tickets. Each car gets a window pass which allows you into the club area rather than a parking pass.

Cheers
MArk

PH2 172
If i order a ticket for this show do i get a club stand sticker for my car and how do i get the track pass

White Sti Hatch
You have to say your with Cliosport when you buy your ticket and for track time its another ticket you have to buy

Mk1 Maxim Sport
FCS just a quick question, just been looking at the ticket options and theres summat about extra graphics? whats that all about. Im hopin to come so will see everyone there. Are mk1's welcome on the CS stand or just 172 and 182's??

White Sti Hatch
FCS just a quick question, just been looking at the ticket options and theres summat about extra graphics? whats that all about. Im hopin to come so will see everyone there. Are mk1's welcome on the CS stand or just 172 and 182's??

Everythings welcome far as i know and im hopping so as for graphics i aint got a clue wouldent mind knowing this too

Corsa SXI 1.7 DTI
Mite see if i can make it down!
Beef the Mk2 Ph1 up a lil before hand jst so it looks sexy next 2 all you 182s and Cups :p

PH2 172
ok that fine im going to order my ticket next week and tell them im with the cliosport club and get my track pass to i dont know any of you guys so i hope to get to know you lot.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I was on the stand in my 1.2 last year. vast improvement on parking outside :D

if previous years are anythng togo by, al types of Clio's are on the stands and this is the case with all car clubs. Members have all variations from entry level to full on.

Everyone is welcome to enjoy the show. I dont think CS will be picking and chosing.