ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Photography Challenge Round 15: Autumn

Congrats to Dave_W for his victory in the last round with his image depicting the theme 'Texture'

2876652258_8c6667be6d.gif

The next subject, chosen by him is:

Autumn

Comp runs from now until midnight Sunday 2nd November. Any photos entered must be taken between now and midnight November 2nd.

Rules:

- Post a maximum of 3 images at one time, you can come back with more pics if you have tried something different, but please stick to 3 pics max each time.

- You must flag one image as your entry, feel free to repost your chosen image towards the end of the comp with 'entry' above it, this will be placed into a new thread at the end of the alloted time for people to vote on.

I will no longer be automatically taking the first image somebody posts, only images with entry clearly written above or below it will be accepted

- Try to keep posted images to a max of around 800px wide.

- No rules on photoshop use etc, but this is first and foremost a photography contest, not a photoshop contest.

- All images entered must be taken within the dates of the competition specified above.

- Winner chooses next subject

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Not fab photos by any means by what some people take on here but here goes

DSC_0157.gif

DSC_0165.gif

ENTRY
DSC_0175.gif

Alrightly, lets see if we can get this thread moving a little bit!

Autumnal colours are rapidly disappearing in this part of the country, leaving stark bare trees, however popped out this afternoon to try and get a suitable entry.

2975445358_91a9d5043b_o.jpg

ENTRY

2975444834_e90a773375_o.jpg

Cheers

Paul

Cupra
looks lovely. I grew up in countryside like that, now i have to drive for 3 hours to get to the nearest hill!
Those photos make me want to move back again.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Will try and get something entered before the deadline.. not sure what I'm going to do though.

Some good photos already :)

Really like some of these already.
Ill have to see if i can find anything for this. Took these a week or so ago, just love the colours.

DSC_0003_6.jpg

DSC_0007_2.jpg

14' Leon Cupra 280
Having been out with the camera this afternoon, I thought i'd put the pics on here, might as well enter 1 for the comp.

Entry:

autumn.jpg

autumn2.jpg

autumn3.jpg

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
was a bit bored, so thought id have ago.

encase anyone is wondering..... its rain on the 182

DSC_0006Large.jpg

DSC_0026Large.jpg

Some great entries again so far, should be another interesting vote. I'm hoping to actually get an entry in for once this time!

FTO GPX 2.0 V6
Sorry taken with my Sony Ericsson K850i phone.

DSC01597-1.jpg

This is my entry(below), only doing for fun, happened to take this on Saturday and just spotted this thread.

DSC01596-1.jpg

Just to pre-empt an moaning ;), I'm well aware I need to sort out a poll, but I have an unbelievably busy couple of days to get through first, I wouldn't expect anything until next Wednesday.