ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Photography Challenge Round 2: "Yellow"

This is the first round of the competition proper after a very successful trial run, the subject is...

YELLOW

Rules:

- Deadline: Wednesday 13th February 2008

- Post a maximum of 3 images at one time, you can come back with more pics if you have tried something different, but please stick to 3 pics max each time.

- You must flag one image as your entry, this will be placed into a new thread at the end of the alloted time for people to vote on. If you do not flag one image (i.e. just put "entry" above it) then the first image you posted will automatically be selected as your entry.

- Try to keep posted images to a max of around 800-1000px wide.

- No rules on photoshop use etc, but this is first and foremost a photography contest, not a photoshop contest.

- Winner chooses next subject

Easy as that, get cracking...

1.8 Civic EX
something to get the yellow juices flowing...

more to come at some point..

P2070016.gif

My idea was simple enough, double yellow lines. Having only moved here in October I don't really know the area too well yet, so I went for a walk, 3 miles later I still didn't find a single set of double yellows anywhere!

Headed over to where the in-laws live on the other side of town in the end, immediately found what I was looking for...

252413076_jJyJL-L.jpg

My idea was simple enough, double yellow lines. Having only moved here in October I don't really know the area too well yet, so I went for a walk, 3 miles later I still didn't find a single set of double yellows anywhere!

Headed over to where the in-laws live on the other side of town in the end, immediately found what I was looking for...

Had the same idea but not managed to get out with the camera yet this weekend

Clio II 1.4 Priveleg
Here are my 3 yellow entries.
Not very good, just snapped away!
Do you like the well stocked "BEER" fridge!

yellow1.jpg

yellow2.jpg

yellow3.jpg

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Some yellow i spotted whist out the other day. Nothing groundbreaking, but I like having to think about what i'm taking.
[imgo]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/MarkyDotCom/cs/Photography/IMGP0953.jpg[/imgo]

[imgo]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/MarkyDotCom/cs/Photography/IMGP0950.jpg[/imgo]

[imgo]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/MarkyDotCom/cs/Photography/IMGP0956.jpg[/imgo]

D

dick

this is my entry

ive made them slightly whiter as i dont wanna look like a skank now do i...
please excuse the scruffiness! and ugliness

now... when do you announce i won?

this is just an intresting idea i had.

well someone had to do it didnt they.

Last edited by a moderator:
  A4 Avant
Here are mine. Messing around whilst DIY'n today. Just cropped and rotated.

yellow3.jpg

yellow1.jpg

yellow2.jpg

First one is my comp entry.

Competition closed now, I will collate the entries and post up a poll (maybe tonight, although it is valentines day!), if we run that for a couple days the winner can then choose the next subject.

Sold the sport :(
Heres my contribution, Le Mans Series race at Silverstone last sept

Si

Attachments

• 20070916_0368.jpg
    20070916_0368.jpg
    276 KB · Views: 60