ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Saturday 2013

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I wiped 3 sections of my rear window clean with my t-shirt in order to put some stickers on,
and I scraped all the gravel out of the passenger foot well, that's the extent of my cleaning.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Silver cars are great, one decent shower and they're clean again,
the only think I polish is my nob and the only thing I wax is dat ass. :cool:

RB Clio 182
Gave mine a clay, a run over with the da with cg v36 then v38 and added purple haze wax, looks decent, just hope it stays dry or it was a waste of today lol.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
If the weather holds we may have a visit from a very special lady and her two friends from the RAF.
No promises tho :)

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Love it Mark. Cleaning team assemble...

Better get some sleep, planning on leaving home at 5am.

Focus st3 & t5.1 day
Me and my brother just arrived at a travel lodge about 4 miles from the iwm, set off from South Wales at 4pm-ish, but stopped at Leigh Delamare for lunch/dinner what ever you call it, was a nice drive down but quite tired now!

​Doubt ill be sleeping as I'm quite excited, this is the first car even I have attended :D

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Me and my brother just arrived at a travel lodge about 4 miles from the iwm, set off from South Wales at 4pm-ish, but stopped at Leigh Delamare for lunch/dinner what ever you call it, was a nice drive down but quite tired now!

​Doubt ill be sleeping as I'm quite excited, this is the first car even I have attended :D

Good to hear!

See you there :)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
What time is everyone getting there chaps? Didn't think I could make it this year but decided not to work and will probably head over.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Weather is currently 'mildly OK'

Slight mist of rain occasionally, but our resident pollen counter is having trouble.

Tut tut, a skipper knows whats coming every step of the way my boy ;)

Have a peek outside, aslong as it isn't towering cumulus it'll be reet lol.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
What time is everyone getting there chaps? Didn't think I could make it this year but decided not to work and will probably head over.

It starts at 11 mate. We're all meeting at bishops Stortford services just after 10am and its about another 40mins down from there.