ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Saturday 2014 - Full Show Information

Mini Cooper S sport
Well that's it. I've put my name down. If it smells I will just have to drink more to .. erm.. drown the smell out. Or something.

Mini Cooper S sport
I can only stand being a tramp for one night. I will turn up fashionably late on Saturday then get very, very drunk.

Standard.

Twingo Dynamique
I re-read the first post to check whether my question is answered in it, but it wasn't, and may have already been asked.... But 150+ of posts is a lot to check through! Haha,

Anyways, how late can we leave it before saying if we are camping or not? I.e., do we have to pre-book the camping, or like the show, can we just turn up on the day?

I know that doesn't sound ideal but I'm not yet sure if I will be back from Swansea yet! Unless somebody wants to give a hungover sailor a lift? Hehe

Cheers

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I re-read the first post to check whether my question is answered in it, but it wasn't, and may have already been asked.... But 150+ of posts is a lot to check through! Haha,

Anyways, how late can we leave it before saying if we are camping or not? I.e., do we have to pre-book the camping, or like the show, can we just turn up on the day?

I know that doesn't sound ideal but I'm not yet sure if I will be back from Swansea yet! Unless somebody wants to give a hungover sailor a lift? Hehe

Cheers

You can show up on the day.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Booking camping end of the month :)

Camping is a bit of a bone of contention with the venue at the moment. They have turned around and told me that people must book a minimum of two nights camping, and it is not possible to book one night. We weren't told this from the start so I am trying to iron this out with them at the moment (which is proving much more difficult than it should be).

FF Clio 182
Camping is a bit of a bone of contention with the venue at the moment. They have turned around and told me that people must book a minimum of two nights camping, and it is not possible to book one night. We weren't told this from the start so I am trying to iron this out with them at the moment (which is proving much more difficult than it should be).

That's not much of an issue as I have spoken to several people and as it is bank holiday several was going to do Saturday night and Sunday.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I don't mind going for two nights camping if needs be. Jus sayin ;)

BG182 FF
okay ill go then! is there a page for a car dash print out like last year with your name and id etc on it

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
:bump:

- Circus big top marquee which will contain:
- Hog roast sandwiches (you get a free one with each ticket purchase)
- DJ
- Charity Raffle for British Heart Foundation with lots of juicy prizes
- Camping all weekend on the stand
- Arctic Lorry Racing simulators, allowing 8+ people to race one and other
- Bouncy castle
- Sweet/ pick and mix stand
- Plus more in planning.

Furthermore, Billing also have much more happening on site including:

Helecopter rides @ £35 pp
Car boot sales
Go Karting (billing karting - feel free to book on an event and organise some real racing)
Bar on site
Restaurant on site
There's also a few other car shows happening on the day, such as transit mania.
Crazy Golf
Fishing
Swimming

You can really make a weekend of it if you choose to!!!

RENAULT CLIO 1.5DCI
I brought two tickets for CSS this year the other month, but when can I expect delivery of the tickets?

many thanks
Joe

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
They normally get sent out 2 weeks before the show
so they can just blitz it all in one go rather than sending out dribs and drabs.

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
Looking good this year, hopefully I can attend to do some photos etc. The helicopter rides sound particularly interesting, especially for photos of the event :)