ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Saturday 2014 - Full Show Information

clio 182 cup
me and my mate will be coming if he gets his cup by then. if not we will both be in mine :D anyone near Reading who needs lifts or wants to convoy give me a shout!

clio 182 cup
ok so I may have to scrap that last offer as after 2 days my engine has now blown up :cry: I wasn't even driving it hard, so upset is an understatement :banghead:

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
UPDATE
I have just booked a 50 foot square inflatable lazer quest, which you can use FOC if you're wearing your CSS wrist band.

Admin & Mods vs. Members??

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
ANOTHER UPDATE
Their 55ft zip wire was booked up, so they've upgraded us to 12m high, 60ft zip FOC. Named the "SAS ZIP"

http://www.extreme-adventure.co.uk/sas-zip-tower/

IMG_0027-Copy-218x300.jpg

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Should be a cracking weekend. We're not trying to make it a show as such, more of a festival of Renault sort of thing.

Twingo Dynamique
Last year was great.... This year looks jam packed, you folks really seem to have pushed the boat out!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Spa F1 weekend. Turns out it of course is! I was hoping it might have changed.
Hopefully next year!

Didn't clash with Spa last year did it? It was Leman. Ah well, next year maybe. I don't envisage many of our members going to see F1 at Spa anyway lol.

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm really disappointed I won't be able to make it this year, as like others, I still haven't been to a CSS yet, and the amount of effort you're putting in for everyone is admirable! Fingers crossed 2015 will be my time but sadly this year I'll be at Edgbaston for the Twenty20 finals day.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
I'm really disappointed I won't be able to make it this year, as like others, I still haven't been to a CSS yet, and the amount of effort you're putting in for everyone is admirable! Fingers crossed 2015 will be my time but sadly this year I'll be at Edgbaston for the Twenty20 finals day.

This. I'm at a wedding. Moral of the story, don't have any non 'car fwends' ;)

Didn't clash with Spa last year did it? It was Leman. Ah well, next year maybe. I don't envisage many of our members going to see F1 at Spa anyway lol.

Yeah, it was Le Mans last year. Didn't expect it to be so late in August anyway, however it probably is a better date (bank holiday weekend)

Mini Cooper S sport
Sounds good! I will aim to turn up earlier this year. I was a bit fashionably late (2pm iirc) last time :eek:

Michaelfoz

ClioSport Club Member
  Clios
im in to moan

on behalf of scotland can we please try to stop this clashing with the BTCC at khill?

much love

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
By the show's very nature, it's always going to clash with something, somewhere in the world. It's on a Saturday! :boring:
im in to moan

on behalf of scotland can we please try to stop this clashing with the BTCC at khill?

much love