ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Saturday Convoy Details

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
I won't be organising a CSS convoy as I'll be with a lot of other South Central members at the Le Mans 24 hour race.

I have though asked EllenA and Paul172sport to organise convoys, and Charlie... is already organising an Oxfordshire convoy.

So at the moment there will be three convoys but if anyone else would like to organise a convoy or help then feel free.

The convoy routes will be as roughly as follows:

Ellen - meeting near Reading and taking the M4

Paul - meeting near Portsmouth and taking the A3 or M3, link to convoy thread.

Charlie - meeting at Wheatley Services and taking the M40, link to convoy thread.

Then the easiest route for convoying would be to take the M25 and M11 which takes you straight to Duxford.

I'll keep this thread updated with details of the convoys.

Details about Cliosport Saturday can be found here. Tickets are £7 per person and will be available to purchase from the ClioSport merchandise store on the 1st March 2013.

If you haven't be to Cliosport Saturday before it's a great day out so it's a shame it clashes with Le Mans for quite a few South Central members.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Ive got a big one organised for south east anyone is welcome if u decide to cross the dartford tolls which is where we are meeting and a 2nd convoy is organised just off the M11

UR R26
As I said earlier Tim I can pick up anyone from Reading or Newbury. No problems. If you sort it out, I have no problems leading it.

172 cup
As I said earlier Tim I can pick up anyone from Reading or Newbury. No problems. If you sort it out, I have no problems leading it.

I am coming from that area. Thinking the services between junction 12-11 on the M4? Also debating whether to join the southeast meet instead of going direct. For anyone going down the M4 please add your name below and if you would like go direct (86 mile from meeting point) or via south east (136 miles from meeting point). Once we get a rough idea of numbers and preferred route we can arrange times.

1. Peanuthead