ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Saturday Welsh details.

Fiesta ST-3
Right guys and gals.

As many of you know ClioSport are holding their very own annual event this year and this is the first time ever and is dedicated 100% to Clio's. How about that.

So this thread is to gauge interest on who is interest in going and any questions you may have. It is scheduled to be a massive event with loads of area members already having bought tickets so get your names down.

Tickets can be bought from the Club shop or just click the link below.

To buy a ticket click here

To view to official thread click here

Event details.

Price: £5
Date: 30th July 2011

There is currently no convoy planned but please add your name to the below list if you are attending.

1. Scott

R

robclio182

Right guys and gals.

As many of you know ClioSport are holding their very own annual event this year and this is the first time ever and is dedicated 100% to Clio's. How about that.

So this thread is to gauge interest on who is interest in going and any questions you may have. It is scheduled to be a massive event with loads of area members already having bought tickets so get your names down.

Tickets can be bought from the Club shop or just click the link below.

To buy a ticket click here

To view to official thread click here

Event details.

Price: £5
Date: 30th July 2011

There is currently no convoy planned but please add your name to the below list if you are attending.

1. Scott
2. Rob & Eleanor
Rob & Eleanor

Focus RS + S3
ill most probably tag along, but the same as FCS ill put my name down on hte lists when ive sorted tickets etc

dont forget to bring me some birthday presents ;)

Jap Box
Im going to try book the time off work, will find out tomorrow if its possible :) if so then yes, convoy up there?

Fiesta ST-3
Right lads come on, if your coming from Wales lets get a convoy going.

1. Scott
2. Rob & Eleanor
3. Kris
4. Matt W

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Would love to go along to this but my better half has treated me to a holiday in Morrocco for my birthday and that *just* takes priority. :D Hopefully next year...

Fiesta ST-3
Guys can you please add your name if your coming to CSS and in brackets how you plan on getting there.

1. Scott (convoying from Cardiff on the morning)

Arctic Blue 182 FF
1. Scott
2. Rob & Eleanor
3. Kris
4. Matt W
5 Chris & Debs

Hi Scott I just bought tickets for me and the missus,but we will be coming from Milford Haven, so question is where and what time are you setting off from mate

Suzuki Jimny
1. Scott
2. Rob & Eleanor
3. Kris
4. Chris & Debs

This is on the same weekend as Global Gathering :(