ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF20 ClioSport Festival 2020 - Book Tickets Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
logo.png

It's time to announce details of our annual national event ClioSport Festival for 2020!

Our own club national show is back once again for its 10th year in a row!
CSF20 will be held between Friday 17th July - Sunday 19th July, with the main show day and track day on Saturday 18th July.

Tickets and Track Time now available, and once again this year both passenger and additional driver wristbands can be bought in advance with your tickets, making things quicker for everyone than buying on the day.

Last years show reached a record attendance, with more members, guest clubs, and traders all getting in on the action.

For full show information and to purchase your tickets visit:

www.cliosportfestival.net

Last edited:

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Nice one! I'll pen the dates into calendar
Hopefully I can make it again

Reactions: Gus

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Pizza company is back too!

Yesssssss!

Best food so far!

Reactions: Nik

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Talking tents....the couple that wanted to plug their extension lead for the power drill/sex toys in their tent won’t be coming along again will they? 🤣

Who?! Not heard this before.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Where is the nearest hotel? The Mrs won't camp but I'd love to take the Mrs, the boy and myself so if I can get a hotel cheap enough along with a taxi from the venue I may be on for this

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Where is the nearest hotel? The Mrs won't camp but I'd love to take the Mrs, the boy and myself so if I can get a hotel cheap enough along with a taxi from the venue I may be on for this
Few of us stayed in the Travelodge in Gainsborough last year. Was 50ish quid and taxi was a tenner IIRC

Status
Not open for further replies.