ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CSF20 ClioSport Festival 2020 - Book Tickets Now!

ClioSport Festival 2020 - Book Tickets Now!
Posted by Nik
Blyton Park Driving Center, Old Blyton Airfield, Kirton Road, Blyton, Gainsborough. DN21 3PE
Friday, July 17, 2020 - 05:30 PM
Until: Sunday, July 19, 2020 - 02:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

Start: Friday, July 17, 2020 - 05:30 PM
End: Sunday, July 19, 2020 - 02:00 PM

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
@Nik / @Sunglasses_Ron

I have seen alot of car events being cancelled and called off over "The Socials" from track days to full on events all due to Covid-19

My only main concern is will there be enough loo roll or would you advise bringing your own roll for the weekend ?

On a serious note, Do you see any unforeseen changes with CSF20 or the event being pulled ?

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
@Nik / @Sunglasses_Ron

I have seen alot of car events being cancelled and called off over "The Socials" from track days to full on events all due to Covid-19

My only main concern is will there be enough loo roll or would you advise bringing your own roll for the weekend ?

On a serious note, Do you see any unforeseen changes with CSF20 or the event being pulled ?

We are monitoring the situation and have discussed within the event team. Obviously it's quite some time away yet, and there are too many unknowns on how long we will be disrupted by the virus at the moment for us to need to consider making any changes to the event.

The important thing to note is that we have always run this event with a lot of financial protection, so anyone who has already bought tickets, or continues to do so can be confident that their money is safe and will be very quickly refunded if we were forced to cancel the event.

Every year we make sure we have the money to put on the entire event before we even put the tickets on sale, so sales for this years show effectively make next years viable. To that extent we really do need peoples continued support to keep buying tickets and promoting the show, and you can be confident in doing so.

Blyton Park have already taken a number of measures to change the way sign-on and catering works at their upcoming events, so they are also being proactive.

YorkshireKyle

ClioSport Club Member
Only 4 months to go

My gearbox is still in a bag in the garage, my shifter isnt even put together, the brakes I need are still bolted to another car and I've got a miscellaneous list as long as my arm...

I'll leave it for another 3 months and 3 weeks I reckon. No rush

green

ClioSport Club Member
  Hi comp phase 1
supposedly all motorsport is cancelled till the end of April. So it’ll be all good! 😬

haimsey

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172
I need to get my ac delete kit and alternator on the car, mot it and then I’ll be booking myself on. This is the main reason I’ve been trying to get the car back on the road after 2 years in the garage.
Fingers crossed it still goes ahead

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
@Nik Just looking at booking for 2 x full track days and it's only states 1 is available? Same with AM and PM sessions.
You can only book one track session because we need your driver and car info which is supplied per booking.

If you are booking for someone else you need to do a second booking in their name and car details. (you can still pay if you wish).