ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Saturday - Who's bought tickets?

SG9 Forester STi
Mornin' All!

So who's bought their tickets for the big CS Saturday on the 30th July?

Just want to get an idea of how many people will be going from our area so we can sort a convoy.

Anyone interested in Camping? Will be speaking to Rob to see if there are any plans in motion and if there is I'll post them up asap.

So, who's going? :)

SG9 Forester STi
Ah matt that's pants - you could have a 'Hangover' style adventure? :rasp: except without the roofies*

* Cannot be guaranteed if Willdot and Mace are in attendance.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
I may buy tickets and go,
if i can get a lift with someone,
im hanging up the driving gloves july 22nd! :(

SG9 Forester STi
Yes definitely wanting to camp as it's going to be hot and there's nothing better than a car meet, BBQ and a few drinks in the summer. As far as I know Rob was looking into it. I've PM'd so will update when I know a postcode :)

Got my ticket... Probably gonna do the driving in a day, it's not an early start and it's not too far.

Are the Essex lot going Northbound M25 and Kent lot going Southbound and meeting at say M40 services? Or big convoy up there?!

Stripped yozza'd cup
Got my ticket... Probably gonna do the driving in a day, it's not an early start and it's not too far.

Are the Essex lot going Northbound M25 and Kent lot going Southbound and meeting at say M40 services? Or big convoy up there?!

We're camping the evening after the show mate, not the night before.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
I'll be going and camping.

Struggler, where do you live?

southend on sea mate,
quite far out from the m25 annoyingly :(
ive a few mates local that are on cliosport, ill have to see if any of them are going to be there!

SG9 Forester STi
Surely more south east people are coming to this?

It'd be a shame to miss it - that and we don't want to let the other regions think the Essex lot are boring ;).

Clio
I would like to extend to you an invitation to the pants party.

The... party. With the... with the pants. Party with pants?

SG9 Forester STi
Lol @ the quote :cool:

Mace why isn't your name in the Soufbest thread...you'll get to throw a wet sponge at Will.?

Megane GT
southend on sea mate,
quite far out from the m25 annoyingly :(
ive a few mates local that are on cliosport, ill have to see if any of them are going to be there!

Im gonna go, Ill know by this weekend if I can have it off so if I can Ill give you a lift, I live in Leigh so we're basically Neighbours :D
And yeah camping would be good on the sat night if youre gonna try organise it

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
closer than you might thing actually jane, i also live in leigh! (i just say southend because nobodys ever heard of leigh :( ),
a lift would be amazing thankyou! really dont want to miss out on this!! i dont mind putting some petrol in the tank too!!

Megane GT
Haha, oh really!? Are you going down the seafront tomorrow night (wed) could meet up :D drop me a pm
And yeah I know what you mean, I always have to say Southend :dapprove: and yeah ok thanks, thats really nice of you. Are you going to camp?

SG9 Forester STi
Definitely camp Jane, it's always a good laugh with a bbq and a few drinks!

There is a camping thread up I believe in the CS saturday thread.