ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliotrophy - The usual route

Honda S2000
Saw you last week and this morning. I was going to wave then I felt a bit stupid! What time do you finish work? Surprising I never see you on the way home.

God your quick posting, I was going to wave but also felt a bit stupid don't know why. I love the blue color and the nice umbrella on the parcel shelf :) I will wave next time!

Honda S2000
I was quite quick, but what else am I supposed to do?? Work?? Where abouts do you work then? A few times I have seen you go my way and other times you go right.

Honda S2000
I work at the Enterprise Centre doing web and communications type stuff. Just doing our annual report. Is that the type of thing you do?

I was surprised you were behind me today actually. You normally seem to get in the queue of traffic that is always going faster than mine haha

Vee dub
cliotrophy said:
God your quick posting, I was going to wave but also felt a bit stupid don't know why. I love the blue color and the nice umbrella on the parcel shelf :) I will wave next time!

aye she doesn't do anything all day anyway!

pro spotter

Honda S2000
There are loads of people at the Enterprise Centre so i'm not sure. I know a few of the IT people.

Tom, I don't do anything all day... says you who should be revising and spends all day eating cakes and telling appalling jokes... Here's mine for the day because you're not online.

After hearing a couple's complaints that their intimate life wasn't what it used to be, the sex counsellor suggested they vary their position.​
‘For example,’ he suggested, ‘you might try the wheelbarrow. Lift her legs from behind and off you go.’
The eager husband was all for trying this new idea as soon as they got home.
‘Well, okay,’ the hesitant wife agreed, ‘but on two conditions. First, if it hurts you have to stop right away, and second...’ she continued, ‘you have to promise we won't go past my parents' house.’

;)