ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Close Call....

Skoda Fabia vRS
i needed some bits which i only ordered very late Thursday night, now with most companys using couriers i thought i was stuffed, however both CleanYourCar and CarWashNWax came through for me and sent my stuff RM so it would arrive this morning !

first off, i got the package from CarWashNWax and i thought, bugger, the other hasnt come despite being sent at the same time and using the same service, oh well i thought, nothing i can do now

an hour later, another RM van arrives
shocked.gif
, my other package from CleanYourCar
biggrin.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

thanks to both of them !
thumb.gif
thumb.gif
thumb.gif

stuff.jpg

106 GTi
You best get out there and get cracking ;)

Top service, the Pro Detailer looks & sounds intresting.

Raining here so I am staying in bed!

RB 182
Let me know how you get on with the trim gel, I've tried it on my tire during the week and it lasted worse than the endurance gel from Megs.

Skoda Fabia vRS
the chemical guys stuff is in a massive bottle, i didnt expect to get so much, and yes the blue one is a quick detailer like what Meguiars do

106 GTi
Reading on DW that QD sound more like Poorboys Spray and Wipe than a normal QD, sounds more suited to dirtier cars than a normal QD?

Skoda Fabia vRS
it can be used as a waterless wash yes

it can be diluted to a more 'normal' detailer

106 GTi
Wish I had seen this stuff last week before I ordered more spray and wipe.

Must say I have just used the normal QD for the first time and its stonking stuff.

Skoda Fabia vRS
used it a bit more now and im very happy with it

as with the gel aswell, think this has the edge on other things ive used before