ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Close to anthracite?

I really want to refurb my wheels in anthracite, but on a student budget. I know i'm going to get slaughtered here, but I was wondering what spray cans people used that are as close to anthracite as possible and where the best place would be to get them from. I have seen some hycote Ford Graphite Grey which seems pretty close, any better ideas?

Cheeeeeeers!

Audi A5
Halfrouds is the usual place for rattle cans.

​I done a set of 182 alloys in rover stone grey, took three of their little cans iirc.

Anyone know the actual paint code for Antracite? Ive trolled the tinterwebs trying to find it but failed.
That or ill have to go down to my paint shop and use one of those colour charts and find the closest match.

Audi A5
Not searched on here then?

Their an ixel paint code, 205-110 I think it is.

Last edited:
  RB Clio 182
bmw sparkling graphite looks really nice, i also like vauxhall moonland which is lighter with a slight hint of blue.

Ixel 205 110 iirc. It's actually embossed on the reverse side of the 182 cup-packed wheel centre caps.

Auto paint St Helens. £7.99 IIRC a can + very reasonable postage, next day delivery, very impressive match to the original colour.

Found them recommended by someone on here so gave them a go, I'd definitely recommend them too.

Bear in mind total cost for a set of wheels will be closer to £60 by the time you've got lacquer, a few grades of wet & dry, couple of roles of masking tape, metal filler if required etc. Patience & an initial outlay pays off though!

Last edited:

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Mine are a Honda anthracite. Bit darker than the Renault one but I really like it.

sagy5eza.jpg