ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clutch Cable

Has anyone with a 172 MK2 had a clutch cable dry up & start grinding? Done a search on here but cant find any threads of any relevance. When I took mine in to my garage they said first one they ever had. It is covered 100% by warranty so thats cool but just wondered.

Jaine

Lee

BMW M2C

Mine is starting to get a little stiff (ooeerr) and has also started clicking when I release it.

Volvo S60 T5

Changed one on a cup the other day for swelch, it was a b**ch to do, but it did cure the problem he had of a stiff and graunchy pedal, took me bloody 3 hours to do! (and before you say I had one 15 min tea break), I found that the hardest bit was locating the cable in the bulkhead behind the exhaust and steering rack heat shields. I would not recommend it as a saturday afternoon job at all.