ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cobra Subframe Bolts

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Unsure wether this should be in the itnerior forum or here.

Basically, I have some second hand Cobra Sidewinder seat, and I bought a pair of Cobra subframes from a local dealer. I expected to get a screw/bolt set with the sub frames, but I guess these come with the seats, so basically I have no screws whatsover.

I know this question came up a while ago, Where Fred gave link, however i searched but couldnt find the thread so im asking again lol.

What size screws/bolts do i need and how many? I need to bult the subframe to the seat and the subframe to the car, So I'd guess 16?

thanks

Crazy Clio said:
Unsure wether this should be in the itnerior forum or here.

Basically, I have some second hand Cobra Sidewinder seat, and I bought a pair of Cobra subframes from a local dealer. I expected to get a screw/bolt set with the sub frames, but I guess these come with the seats, so basically I have no screws whatsover.

I know this question came up a while ago, Where Fred gave link, however i searched but couldnt find the thread so im asking again lol.

What size screws/bolts do i need and how many? I need to bult the subframe to the seat and the subframe to the car, So I'd guess 16?

thanks

ask me buddy dave3141 , he had similar probs , he will sort u out with sizes