ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cobra Subframe Bolts

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Unsure wether this should be in the itnerior forum or here.

Basically, I have some second hand Cobra Sidewinder seat, and I bought a pair of Cobra subframes from a local dealer. I expected to get a screw/bolt set with the sub frames, but I guess these come with the seats, so basically I have no screws whatsover.

I know this question came up a while ago, Where Fred gave link, however i searched but couldnt find the thread so im asking again lol.

What size screws/bolts do i need and how many? I need to bult the subframe to the seat and the subframe to the car, So I'd guess 16?

thanks

Crazy Clio said:
Unsure wether this should be in the itnerior forum or here.

Basically, I have some second hand Cobra Sidewinder seat, and I bought a pair of Cobra subframes from a local dealer. I expected to get a screw/bolt set with the sub frames, but I guess these come with the seats, so basically I have no screws whatsover.

I know this question came up a while ago, Where Fred gave link, however i searched but couldnt find the thread so im asking again lol.

What size screws/bolts do i need and how many? I need to bult the subframe to the seat and the subframe to the car, So I'd guess 16?

thanks

ask me buddy dave3141 , he had similar probs , he will sort u out with sizes