ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

COD: Black Ops III (3)

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
There is always a level of bs.. I was just tooting someone jumping up to a window, Id been working the area so no one else had tried to jump in said window.. The game ended while I was spraying this dude and I didn't get my final kill, yet in the kill cam the guy I'm shooting outside the window has made it inside the room and got cut down..

Lag city..

Just gotta take these games on the chin..

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
So probably played this for 2 hours. Really can't be doing with all this advanced jumping shite etc, I want infinity ward back.

Think I'll sell this and buy fallout 4 then wait for battlefield 5.

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
To be honest I might have also been the gob sh1tes in the lobby's, whenever they pipe I tell them I'm not allowed to talk to strangers and when they ask for 1v1's I tell them to stop trying to groom me and call them pedos.. One Welsh dude got the right hump...

I never had this problem on Xbox

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
Some jizz stain has reported my ID - HoldMyJunkHo

That was enough for a perma ban wtf! Bunch of jokers... They will come back to me if they'll allow me to change it with 5 alternatives if they decide I can... Jokers.. Lucky my subscriptions up soon..

Some jizz stain has reported my ID - HoldMyJunkHo

That was enough for a perma ban wtf! Bunch of jokers... They will come back to me if they'll allow me to change it with 5 alternatives if they decide I can... Jokers.. Lucky my subscriptions up soon..
See where your going wrong is your avatar doesn't have a jizzing c**k,pussy, swastica or a rape clan tag in it. All those are fine.....

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
Finally got a new log in so I can play...

Never would have had this trouble on the Xbox, we used to ale kids cry on there and didn't get told off..

Nanny state...

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
How's everyone getting along?

I think it's still awesome, but the match making can totally trash you by dumping a player on thats giving away streaks..

Also, why do people spawn in and charge forward to a doorway and then hit the brakes so it creates an easy 4piece for someone pre aiming the doors.. So many uber sh1te people in the lobby's, I'm actually getting sick of playing with idiots and often watch them run out and get sh@t on while I clean up..

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Not played it for a bit, mostly bf4 whilst waiting to get fallout. But a mate who games a lot ended up buying it today so will have a blast or two later.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Hard fooking work tbh. Don't know if it's a combination of not being in the mood, it's late or I'm crap but it's hard work

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Must be cause I is awesome.

Think it was probably just one of those games. Will have a blast later

loving it. Smashed out 6 hours on double XP last weekend. Matchmaking don't bother me its the random hit marker fest one game then beast mode on the next. I use the VMP smg with quick fire and its just a bit random some games. One second its melting people the next I get 6 f#£king hit markers after firing first and I die first which boils my piss.... Great cod though best since blops deuce.

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
loving it. Smashed out 6 hours on double XP last weekend. Matchmaking don't bother me its the random hit marker fest one game then beast mode on the next. I use the VMP smg with quick fire and its just a bit random some games. One second its melting people the next I get 6 f#£king hit markers after firing first and I die first which boils my piss.... Great cod though best since blops deuce.

I really wish I could stop etc matchmaking with europe... I'd settle for no game over playing Germany, Holland and whoever else I find in the lobby. I'm running an average 1.74 at the moment that would be way higher with uk only games. I can empty 2 clips of an m8 into someone's back and still get turned on killed with a potato.

I really wish I could stop etc matchmaking with europe... I'd settle for no game over playing Germany, Holland and whoever else I find in the lobby. I'm running an average 1.74 at the moment that would be way higher with uk only games. I can empty 2 clips of an m8 into someone's back and still get turned on killed with a potato.
Don't I know it. Playing peeps from Finland,Belgium and Germany all in the same lobby. I don't care what that ping counter says the lag is ridiculous at times. I wish you could select the search priority like blops 2.

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
I think I've found my go up gun.

Vmp with fast mags, grip and extended mags

It's definitely up there, I find the vesper beats it and my kd difference with each gun proves it for my style.. They have buffed and nerf'd the hell outta the guns which makes things interesting. I was using the m8 and rk5 like a sub as they were both op.

You can map people with the Vmp but you shot has to be awesome.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
It can be hard work this game. The last one, the amount of hit markers was truly amazing. It was like I was throwing bullets at people

Also Dave what perks do you go for? I find awareness zero help tbh, maybe the cheap headphones.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
And then as luck would have it, guess who was the final kill, yep name caller, Flol. Oh and I was the kill e :)

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
For a while I ran six sense but mix between that and ghost so they can't see me coming.. I don't run a silencer as once I'm in an area I want to be I let the noise bring them to me..

Second I run fast hands as I'm using the m8/shieva with an rk5..

Third I use gung-ho and I'm a bit of a jet packer sliding around and launching through windows.

I don't know if I should change my perks around as I only play core tdm..

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I also find the team selecting crap. If anyone wants to add me that would be cool :) same username as on here

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Was watching a video about in game audio settings, something I've never looked into. To be used with the awareness perk. Basically turning down some of the noise settings to help hear better, will try later. Getting more into it, my kill death at one point was 1.15 as it was annoying me (the game) but at the mo it's sitting at 1.25. My aim (not camping) is to get to 2.00. We shall see :)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
This game is fooking stupid. Admitadly I played crap but the team selection is retarded. One game we got beat by 50 kills. I won't be playing this for some time.

Rant over

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
This game is fooking stupid. Admitadly I played crap but the team selection is retarded. One game we got beat by 50 kills. I won't be playing this for some time.

Rant over

What's your log in, I'll go in a game with you and we'll dominate..

Best times to play are 4-11pm week days and all day sat/sun... Once the uk are at work, school or in bed, you're stuck with playing the Germans or further away.

Xmas should see a ton of noobs, stick with it.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I played with a mate who I convinced to buy it. He was pony too, worse than me. It was just ridiculous, people blocking doors, or either just in one bloody place all game. I get too pissed off with games so will leave this for now. Give you a shout next time I'm on mate. Oh and my Kd dropped by 0.6, which annoyed me more than life itself, lol. And the hit marks ffs, how can you get 7 assists in one bloody game.

I gave up on my kd as its was an embarrassing 0.75 in the first few weeks. Creeping up now to just under 1.0 but its been a slog as i don't camp or rush I'm somewhere in between so usually get caught out by the noob campers. When I prestige ill reset my stats and see how it goes. Hoping for another double XP after Xmas foe some noobs to come along for some easy kills!!...