ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

COD: Black Ops III (3)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I probably got a bit carried away with being annoyed. I catually like the game, think it was just one of those things lol.

I probably got a bit carried away with being annoyed. I catually like the game, think it was just one of those things lol.
We all have em. I very nearly destroyed my ps4 controller last Thursday I was raging so hard..... Hit marker, lag comp more hit maker and campers all got a bit much. I find its better just to walk away and go back later. Great game though best since blops II

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Yep it's been a long time since ive wanted to bury the controller in the garden. On reflection i was a bit 4yr old lol

Fiesta ST-2
I was alright, was over 2.0 k/d ratio on most of them, not that I judged people by that. I'm a much calmer gamer now! I'd be embarrassed watching/hearing myself back when I played COD.

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
Score per minute is another way to judge how well you're doing.. I'm at 271 currently as I push for engagements and only really camp a doorway for the first wave at the start of a map as the spawns get flipped.. it'll never rise as I only play tdm at the mo.

I really need to get on hard point and domination, but it's way more intense.. On the flip side if your destroying the sky's the limit, unlike tdm when you drop raps at 69points into the game and waste them.

I 100% pick and choose my lobbies, I'll avoid ones filled mostly with huge kd's, foreign sounding names and teams.. If the game and I see my teams going 0-10 each, I'll quit out early, no point carrying them as it's a loss anyway.

Next

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I was alright, was over 2.0 k/d ratio on most of them, not that I judged people by that. I'm a much calmer gamer now! I'd be embarrassed watching/hearing myself back when I played COD.
You were more than alright fiestec ;)
I've reached max 140 rank on BF4, and now reaching max it doesn't feel the same anymore, either start getting back into my photography or get this game. Hmmmm

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
im sure you will be great at it but I'm taking a timeout. When I first started it I loved it and did well. Now every decision I make is wrong. Had a ten minute blast before and it just pissed me off. Waiting for fallout to load, maybe I'm getting to old to play these games

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
im sure you will be great at it but I'm taking a timeout. When I first started it I loved it and did well. Now every decision I make is wrong. Had a ten minute blast before and it just pissed me off. Waiting for fallout to load, maybe I'm getting to old to play these games
Agree to old,pipe ,slippers and game of bingo down local village hall mate

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
Omg I can't take the sh1t team mates..

0-17
0-15

In the same lobby and when you switch you get some equally poor players on you're team.. Each game is 2 vs 6 at the moment.. I can't believe people are that bad, they have to be boosters or something.. i can't exploit the xmas noobs when they're on my fking team giving away nukes each game. I

It's going off..

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Dave I feel your pain. Some just follow others like a sheep, no wonder people get tripple or quad kills, they fall down like pins lol

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
Dave I feel your pain. Some just follow others like a sheep, no wonder people get tripple or quad kills, they fall down like pins lol

100% no lie I got a 5 piece in a single feed as the other team all tried to steal their own team mates care package and I jumped the wall on combine with my gravity spikes... I laughed so hard I nearly puked.

I 100% need to team, or increase my team numbers with players I know are solid.. that said some don't know there ar5e from their elbow and think teaming is room camping.. A well placed war machine or gravity spike soon ends them.. People need to learn to spread out, work the lanes and hold the spawns.. If you flip spawns, you get pinched and shot in the back, they flip them and you give them a vesper sandwich to the b-hole.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
See when I start on tdm I try and do my own thing. I still like the game but won't be playing it over the festive period, I like Xmas too much lol

Clio 182
100% no lie I got a 5 piece in a single feed as the other team all tried to steal their own team mates care package and I jumped the wall on combine with my gravity spikes... I laughed so hard I nearly puked.

I 100% need to team, or increase my team numbers with players I know are solid.. that said some don't know there ar5e from their elbow and think teaming is room camping.. A well placed war machine or gravity spike soon ends them.. People need to learn to spread out, work the lanes and hold the spawns.. If you flip spawns, you get pinched and shot in the back, they flip them and you give them a vesper sandwich to the b-hole.

Join us then dickhead.
We're on every night.

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
Join us then dickhead.
We're on every night.
I'll holla.. I got James into ops3 after he played AW and I can't desert him as he's still learning.. He's a 1.00 player most of the time but has his moments.

He's actually done really well to put up with my complaining, you would have buried your headset.

Clio 182
Bring him along.
We generally have space and it's always the random who messes with our game.
We only play hardcore though

I got this for xmas. I've never had a game with 6 install discs before. It was like a russian doll taking them out the case. FOUR discs? FIVE discs!? SIX DISCS???!!

It says 2 and a half hours remaining on the install :confused: And I'm guessing it'll have a big update when it's done too

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Been playing it a bit today. It's not bad but I really don't understand why they do all the triple jump and wall running things.

Anyome up for a game.. Xbox one: IDavyy

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I've always stayed away from the likes of Halo because I hate unrealistic s**t. Bring back COD4!

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
I've always stayed away from the likes of Halo because I hate unrealistic s**t. Bring back COD4!

You're one of the few... Most people want an element of pace and flow, you may hate jet packing around but the alternative is climbing ladders and running about at snails pace.

There is one thing that I miss more than anything from the old black ops game..

The Dolphin dive..

I'm not brilliant but even I getting annoyed at getting 5 noobs on my team while the other team has multiple prestige players.... And don't get me started on the map rotation, Combine or Fringe every 3rd or 4th game is getting a little tiresome.... Hate infectious or whatever its called, my bogey map. Always go negative or have laggy games.

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
I had a great morning went 17-0 and 28-3 before I had even warmed up.. Played a few games with a mate but around 3pm I hit a brick wall, lagged out 2 games, was kicked out of the black ops servers while waiting in lobbies.. When I unloaded a full clip from a Dingo into a dudes head point blank and he just walked alway while I reloaded, I knew it was time for a break.