ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

code for the so called cup pack

hello there...im from romania and i want to put an order for a 182... the problem is that the dealer that ive talked to had absolutely no idea about the cup options... he told me that they dont exist... could you tell me if there is a code or something that i could give this guy to look for...so that i can order a car with the cup pack???

Black 182 + Recaros

I have been chasing quotes from many dealers and brokers and no one has ever listed part numbers.

Even the Renault official price list does not show part numbers. If your dealer looks into it properly he will find that the CUP options do exist (which of course they do)

Perhaps hes trying to sell you a standard 182.

Matthew

yeah...maybe... :( but what if they dont import cars with this pack??? im really getting worried here... i really want that pack because its very affordable and those grey alloys really do my trick ;)

Black 182 + Recaros

I understand. I wouldnt buy a 182 without the CUP pack either.

I missed the first part of your message, being from Romania. Are you buying within Romania ?

Perhaps I am wrong. I presumed you were from the UK. Apologies.

Have you tried any other dealers to see what they say ? Or contacting Renault customer services.