ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

coil overs clio 2

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
hey im lookin for some coilovers with ajustable dampers, i cant seem to find any. help would be much aprichiated cheers
taylor

Chocolate Bar™
^ indeed, cheapest around. Give him a call as not all prices are listed on his site. 445 if the prices havent changed for fk highsports.

Fk's level 2 and 3 are adjustable I think the Blistein shocks are adjustable as well, there's another comapny who's name escapes me who have adjustable stuff.

go to 2modified.com like middo told ya to.
i should get mine 2moro. john just called. hehe. so excited, **runs round and round like a sissy girl**

Renault Clio 1.5 DCI mk2
edde said:
Fk's level 2 and 3 are adjustable I think the Blistein shocks are adjustable as well, there's another comapny who's name escapes me who have adjustable stuff.

KW variant 1 (height) and KW variant 2 ( height and stiffness) ...and also koni's...