ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

coil packs

Anybody know where to get pencil coils for a decent price rather than the 40 odd quid renault fleece you for ,cheers.

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
GSF.

Genuine renault's are about £30+ vat.
OE spec Beru are about £22+ vat.
Aftermarket ones are about £16+ vat.

Part number is 925RE006 or if your local branch is still using the older numbers it's R92506.

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
Either genuine Renault one's or the Beru one's. Wouldn't say there is a difference between them so it's up to on how much you can afford to spend on them.

I'd stay away from them ones listed on that ebay link, you may end up having to change them again in 12 months time. Always go for OE if not genuine on the Ignition coils.

cheers guys will give them a shout,just want a couple of spares becuse you definately know there going to go ........

just noticed beef-mc,must be something in this fine scottish air tonight,both of us cant spell me( becuse)and yours( mintue).:S

Skoda Fabia vRS
the genuine ones have been superseeded many many times now, the latest design seem spot on, the same cant be said for many of the stuff the factors sell

let me guess, the failed one had a grey top ?

Skoda Fabia vRS
the grey tops are SHITE, they WILL fail at some point, the browns are not as bad but the latest black ones wont fail on you, they are £40.40 + vat IIRC, part number ends in, hmmmmmmm, 671 i think

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
the grey tops are s**tE, they WILL fail at some point, the browns are not as bad but the latest black ones wont fail on you, they are £40.40 + vat IIRC, part number ends in, hmmmmmmm, 671 i think

Brun can you find out the rest of the part number of that decent one - I had a right b*****d day yesterday, got caught out on the M62 with coil pack failure, had to get recovered home :eek:

Got a new one on now and its fine but want a spare now, not going through that again!