ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coilover question

182 cup
Im stuck whether to buy ktec coilovers or buy the vmaxx ones they are literally going to be used for road everyday and wont see a track as the car is too clean for that. So which ones would be better for my 182 cup cheers in advance peoples

Vmaxx would be the better if you're going for budget coilovers for a 182 cup I'd reckon.
Vmaxx allow proper camber adjustment, whereas the Ktec they just moved the bolt hole rather than redesigning the shock so limits camber adjustment.

Saying that Dan@519 is doing a limited offer on Spax ones for £599 currently with 25%.
They'd be a million times better, and not that much more than Vmaxx new either.

Last edited:
  titanium 182
As above, dont buy either mate, just save a little more for something decent. You wont regret it when you hating the shitty ride then!!

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I have vmaxx and although they seem to fit the budget I would save up and get the spax. At the moment there on offer from
519 and it's at a steal price. As James said you get camber adjustment from the vmaxx but both them and k-tecs are set damping where as spax are adjustable.

The vmaxx seem fine at first but can be bumpy at times. I would imagine the k-tecs to be the same. For the extra monies the spax are a much better option.