ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coilovers for a 1.2

Want some mentions of good coilovers to go for and prices please, for a Campus 1.2 8v. (52mm bolt spacing 23mm hub/bracket spacing)
Don't want them to be costing over a grand either please.

I've had horrible experience with Vmaxx so they are automatically out the question.

I want something that gives a good lowering height, and will tighten the steering up. Currently using Eibach Sportlines so something the same (but lower) or if possible better.

Was looking at them but can't find a definite hub spacing on them, I can find the Highsports mentioning bracket spacing though.
Whats the major difference between the two?

(I'll drop FK an email and get them to confirm the hub spacing)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Try kam racing, just bough some Bilsteins from them, super quick delivery

Charged Superleggera
konisports have adjustable dampening and highsports dont. for konisports your looking at about £650 last time a checked but tbh you dont really need adjustable dampening if its just for fast road use so i would go for the highsports which are abit cheaper(about £500 last time i checked).

also fk have koni rear shocks which allow you to go crazy low and are also very good shocks.

ben and andy (android) had fk highsports and so dide foxy.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
You dont need adjustable damping on a road car if they are well set up to sart with. I've had cheap adjustable coilovers (GAZ) and they sucked balls. I've since had three sets of H&R's (172/182/197) and now a set of Bilsteins on my new 172 Cup, non of these have adjustable damping, and they are spot on.