ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

coilovers help

clio 172
just looking around for coilovers to make my clio 172 look low my not looking for high corner speed just looking low 45mm to 50mm found this on ebay item id 350998174725 they are ta technix type b only 58mm hole distance will that fit my 172 2004

Clio Sport
From my experience of K Tec, and from many many mechanics reaching as far north as nearly Scotland, my advice is to stay away from them and their products. Too expensive, poor customer service and their Re Maps??? Well.... I'll say no more!

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
From my experience of K Tec, and from many many mechanics reaching as far north as nearly Scotland, my advice is to stay away from them and their products. Too expensive, poor customer service and their Re Maps??? Well.... I'll say no more!

I sense you have issues with k-tec?

I've opened 3 posts and your knocking them in all of them...... care to elaborate?

Clio Sport
Since my experience, I would just like to advise all of those that are 'thinking' about using them that there are other options and other companies that could be used, and in my opinion far more polite & reliable, and I would hate for anyone to go through what I had too! Just my opinion!