ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coilovers on!

03 RS clio 172 flameR
Managed to finish my coilovers now. Bit too low on th back me thinks. Here it is with ma bros gti

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 187
  03 RS clio 172 flameR
sorry guys, working on it now, trying to install photo bucket to iphone, i made that post from my phone so picture = fail.

Freetrack&Monaco 172
Will be fitting mine over the next couple of days, yours looks good, I think the rear arch of yours looks spot on looks wise, is it a practicallity issue though (scrubbing etc)?

03 RS clio 172 flameR
Will be fitting mine over the next couple of days, yours looks good, I think the rear arch of yours looks spot on looks wise, is it a practicallity issue though (scrubbing etc)?

In terms of scrubbing, no scrubbing at all as the back is nice and stiff, however i am yet to experiance people sitting in the back :S

in terms of other practicallity issues there epic, alot stiffer yet still dont crack your spine.

i am thinking of raising at the back a little bit just so the springs sit in there better as when you jack the back up the springs come a little loose as they are shorter than standard, and ajusting it up a little will take up the slack.

the front scrubbed loads and had to re ajust 5 times, but it was due to a little bulge in the wheel arch liner which i now know i can remove!

looks good bud but i would lower the front more.

totally agreed, just found out how to take out the bulge which it was rubbing on, the first time we let it down off the jack it was mega slammed, looked epic, 5 ajustments later it didnt rub but almost looked standard!

03 RS clio 172 flameR
How do they feel on the car?

really good, stiff yet not crashy. it think for the money i spent on them.... bargain of the year!

reduced the body role from standard hugly. overall more planted feel. and looks great aswell, and we have took the wheels off at the front and raised it that many times now i am like the F1 pit team!

Evo 8 MR
The letterbox on the door makes it look like some chavvy spoiler is fitted.

+1 on the adjusting I've tweaked mine about 6 times in 3 days.