ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

coilovers

Weeman sucks ****

H&Rs are probably the best for road use from what Ive heard. They make the car feel the nuts, how it should be out of the box imo.

2005 Impreza WRX STI

ive got GAZ and the ride is.....well,.......hard to say the LEAST!!!! it handles amazing it really does (pheonixy seen me in action today!;)) but the damping is set on min i think and it rattles like mad! if u go over a bump any more than 5-10 mph, it feels like u have smashed over something! u get used to it tho and the handling deffo makes up for it!

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z

Quote: Originally posted by Clarkie172 on 24 July 2005

ive got GAZ and the ride is.....well,.......hard to say the LEAST!!!! it handles amazing it really does (pheonixy seen me in action today!;)) but the damping is set on min i think and it rattles like mad! if u go over a bump any more than 5-10 mph, it feels like u have smashed over something! u get used to it tho and the handling deffo makes up for it!
This happens on the 182 GAZ coilover units also mate...think its the top mounts on the rear struts...imo i think GAZ should be approached and made aware of it as it is a little annoying. Surely they can sort it out and send us some new *free* rubber mounts...recall style lol!

Weeman sucks ****

They should just make the softest setting softer, would be a great kit then esp with the adjustability.