ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

coilovers

SQ5
Ktec buy raceland coilovers which cost £180 on eBay and then they double the price and sell them on to unsuspecting punters

Most people on here will flame them, but if you get them for <£200, you cannae complain if it's just for lows. I've spoken to a few that have run Ktec/Rokkor coilies and they think they're great for what they paid.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Most people on here will flame them, but if you get them for <£200, you cannae complain if it's just for lows. I've spoken to a few that have run Ktec/Rokkor coilies and they think they're great for what they paid.

Not great 'for lows' anyway as the rears don't go down low enough on the standard springs unless you have a beefcake in the back constantly. You can remove the rear adjusters to get it lower but the shocks will then sit on the bumpstops which obviously isn't good for comfort or safety! Plus if you jack the car up the springs will fall out... lol. The fronts are to soft to corner at decent speeds at a low height as they will just rub constantly, this is all from experience btw not forum hearsay.

You're best off saving for a better set, AP Coilovers are meant to be good which are £470 or Vmaxx are good for the price which come in at around £370.

Black Clio Mk3
Im Looking for AP's for my Non Sport and im waiting for my mate to get back to me with a price as he works as a distributor for VenomMotorSports.

I guess i will be looking around £450 brand new..