ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

coilpack

RS Clio 172 mk2
Are all the coil packs the same or are they different for 172's. Thinking about changing mine as i've read on here that people are having similar problems as i am. I've taken them off one by one while the engine is running and the engine changes revs on all of them

RS Clio 172 mk2
hello again fred, i couldn't get the exhaust off from the manifold earlier so i've left it till a later date. to the coilpack, my car seems to run very lumpy after its warmed up, its not the tdc sensor as i've already replaced that about a month ago. was wondering if i need a new coilpack?!?

RS Clio 172 mk2
no lights stay on the dash at all. i had another sport before this one and that had no problems at all but unfortunately some old git pulled out into me and wrote it off

RS Clio 172 mk2
yeh thinking about going to a scrappy to e if i an get one of any clio if they're all the same. might nick the ht leads as well