ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coily advice!!!! Mk3!

White Sti Hatch
Never been s**t, over £1.5k worth. Having bass to music is something I love.
Maybe you don't like it, doesn't bother me if you do or not. You aint me..

Ok Ok ill reword it....1.5k's worth of s**t....That better ?

This is fun ;)

MK3, RX450H.
I promise you all, look at my other photo's of car and it's exactly the same.
I got my springs of a mate cos he knew i wanted 45mm springs. If it's lower then i duno..
And BioHzrd... grow up yoot..

White Sti Hatch
I promise you all, look at my other photo's of car and it's exactly the same.
I got my springs of a mate cos he knew i wanted 45mm springs. If it's lower then i duno..
And BioHzrd... grow up yoot..

Yoot wtf is yoot ??

And grow up...na ill stay the way i am cheers !!

Clio mk3
Crippin, Have you purchased coils yet? Im planning on some Ap's after new year.
Were abouts in the UK you located? Could look into a bulk buy for wholesale value... :)

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
My old mk3 on Weitecs and custom rear springs.

IMG_3480.jpg

that's the one I've driven ;)

This is now owned by me and I recommend the Weitec ones as well, much better than my old clio on just springs and shocks.

Although how it is anything other than small speed bumps are a no no (including multi storey car parks!)

White Sti Hatch
Haha. You always on a hype over a keyboard yeh? I ain't replying ne more!

Aww you givin up already ! No im the same in person mate you dont like it leave ?

This is now owned by me and I recommend the Weitec ones as well, much better than my old clio on just springs and shocks.

Although how it is anything other than small speed bumps are a no no (including multi storey car parks!)

Man i miss this thing, wonder if my R26 lump would fit :rasp:

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
Aww you givin up already ! No im the same in person mate you dont like it leave ?

Man i miss this thing, wonder if my R26 lump would fit :rasp:

I have been talking to Danny at 519 about cams throttle bodies etc

Wonder how much extra power could be had out of it.

Need a donor motor that I can build to a high spec!!

White Sti Hatch
I have been talking to Danny at 519 about cams throttle bodies etc

Wonder how much extra power could be had out of it.

Need a donor motor that I can build to a high spec!!

K4M really tunable but alot of money required along with time and dedication, take a look at Mini Valvers car

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
Crippin I think it pointless taken in BioHzrd's comments anyways tbh hes got it in his head the only mods that should be done to a mk3 are weitecs and spacers (both which he done). Just thought ad add that in as every mk3 thread he's commented that :)

White Sti Hatch
Crippin I think it pointless taken in BioHzrd's comments anyways tbh hes got it in his head the only mods that should be done to a mk3 are weitecs and spacers (both which he done). Just thought ad add that in as every mk3 thread he's commented that :)

Yup.

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
I have to agress with BioHzrd on this one, never liked the Mk3 until I saw his one! Lower and wider is the way forward!

White Sti Hatch
probably relatively "easy" More fun to play with the k4m though. Can't beat the noise of trumpets ;)

I agree trumpets are f**king epic, considered a Trophy purly for that fact before buying the R26.

Butttttttt R26 with no centre section = epic sound....vid if required to prove my point !

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
Point proven ?....i await another angry PM :rasp:

Wow someone agreed :boring:

Its lyk saying collies and turini's should be the ONLY mods done to a mk2. Yeah it looks good but thats just one loook there so much more that can be done. My first thoughts about the mk3 is that it needs to go wider and lower but i dont say there the ONLY mods that should be done.

White Sti Hatch
Wow someone agreed :boring:

No crippin just thought that he would tell me that hes bigger than me and that i should come down to see him so he can have a go at me witch i found f**king hilarious !!! and for your viewing pleasure the PM

bruv, trust me. you clearly think your summit don't you.
your on a hype over a keyboard.
thing is, i'd rip you a-fukin-part!
I left it, and you again and again kept it going.
You need to grow up.
Fink you should come nottingham, cos' then you'll realise what kinda man your talkin to!

Merry Christmas....bruv :/

MK3, RX450H.
your still on a hype like.
pssh, you'll get whats coming to you one day.
you can't go around being cocky to every man..

bruv, trust me. you clearly think your summit don't you.
your on a hype over a keyboard.
thing is, i'd rip you a-fukin-part!
I left it, and you again and again kept it going.
You need to grow up.
Fink you should come nottingham, cos' then you'll realise what kinda man your talkin to!

An adult actually sent that message, over an internet forum to someone in another country, all because of a disagreement about how to lower a car? PMSL!

White Sti Hatch
An adult actually sent that message, over an internet forum to someone in another country, all because of a disagreement about how to lower a car? PMSL!

Yes and "I'm" the one who needs to grow up :S

f**k coilovers, I like my comfort. They look Awsome but eibachs all the way for me.....

Actually I was in that camp, I though the ride quality would be horse, but after sitting in it for 800 miles and driving about 300 of those it was quite comfy even at that height!

182/ 172 Cup
Fair enough, the eibaches actually ride just like a standard car. Perfect for my daily commutes. :) obviously It doesn't look as good but I can have four of my mates in my car with the boot filled with beer and still go over speed bumps.... Lovly

Homo spec mazda
Fair enough, the eibaches actually ride just like a standard car. Perfect for my daily commutes. :) obviously It doesn't look as good but I can have four of my mates in my car with the boot filled with beer and still go over speed bumps.... Lovly

Are you a modern day bootlegger?

Lol at the lingo being used in here, deserves a wigger warning.

Clio GT
Hello ....

i searched some pictures with this custumsprings fitted in the mk3 ????

can someone help me with it???

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
P9050049.jpg

P1030434.jpg

ClioGT94 what information are you after? Just pictures?

I own the clio above now, so if I can help then fire me a PM!

Crippin, this is on Weitec coilovers and then custom rear springs.

Last edited: