ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

coily help!!

130 bhp 1.2
i need to lower my mk 3 cant find anywhere that sells springs lower than 30mm so i want coilovers, is P.I a decent make theres an offer for them £285 opinions?

CLIO 172 CUP....
yawl..hows it going (.HEBO.) like i said them p.i coilovers are cheap because ther not all that good. but fot that price you mite as well get them bruv as i think you need them man..your car looks like a 4x4. at the moment and would look so much better lowered.

plus if you do get them like i said im here to help you fit them mate..

130 bhp 1.2
yea i think im gonna do it i cant find any others less than £400 ill probably go and order them monday wanna come???? it does look a bit 4x4ish at the moment it needs to change.

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
Av never seen Pi coilovers for a mk3 before. You sure there for a mk3 got a link?

CLIO 172 CUP....
stuiemc...ther no link sorry. but yeah ther defo p.i coilovers mate. i whent down to croydon race and rally center with SAM_TCE1.2 friday and the guy in the shop said he can get them in for like £285.

if your intrested in the p.i coilovers i can pm you rally center number if you like.

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
Yeah you could do, you got any info on them?

Seems weird how no-one on the internet sells them might try ringing Pi the sites not running proberly.

Cheers

Last edited:

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
here you go mate,

also aint really got any info on the p.i coilovers to give. just that the guy in the shop said he can get a set of p.i coilovers in for the mk3. we even showed him the car to make sure ther the right ones he will be geting.

http://www.croydonraceandrally.co.uk/

Chears mate, av emailed Pi expecting a reply by tomorrow with some details on them. Has your mate ordered them?

CLIO 172 CUP....
na were going ther first tomorrow morning to oreded them. he was gonna order them on friday but he was in two mines if to get them or not. so were he gets them we will be fitting them... so will post some pics up for you.

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
Ai will be helpfull chears a know to do the front as i took them out when fitting my springs. Never looked on how to remove the rear dampers. You could let me know how to remove the shuttle panel or what ever its called as it makes it easyier to get access to the top mounts.

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
Cheerd good luckk! Esp with the drop links lol gas bottle came out for them lol.