ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Colin G???Carlisle!

APR LCR225
Last friday, saw black vee and recognised the plate from off here:)niiice seats;) Was stuck in traffic in work van:mad: Saw a nice 172 cup too outside the plumb center!:D then a trophy on the way home and a 182 ff with cup packs!:rasp:

An orange one
that was me mate..where abouts in carlisle...on stanwix?? :)

my first spotted believe it or not lol!

APR LCR225
Lol! i really couldnt tell you mate, i dont know carlisle, but you were at the front at a set of lights:) i think i may even have a pic:rasp:

Haha, i know mate, i wish someone would spot me! i always check:eek:

APR LCR225
There ya go mate!:) My Dad just sold his black vee,nice to see one again:(

Last edited:
  An orange one
hehe...oh yes...going onto the crescent...thats a ballache on a friday for traffic...but good for posing lol!

as far as I know...its the only vee around carlisle...ive owned 2 vee's now for more than 2 years..and never seen one in carlisle at all!! quite a nice feeling when there is 2 lambo's...about 6 ferrari's and countless porsches around..and only 1 clio v6 :)

cool pic dude...quite different seeing a pic of your car amongst traffic!

APR LCR225
Hehe, yeah, looked good amongst the other traffic!instantly thought it was dads old one:eek:bit daft considering its in birmingham!:clown:

Pics abit s**t quality as its zoomed, the lights changed as was taking it!

An orange one
ahh i see!

where bouts u live dude?? we should meet up one day :) theres a few on here from this area now!

APR LCR225
I was working at morton cottage nursing home, fitting new commercial kitchen setup..Work from staveley nr kendal and travel around hotels in the lakes/lancaster et, fixing and installing commercial catering equipment/gas etc, but normally only go as far up as penrith area.. I live in foxfield near to Rich (Gib172), nearish barrow:)

Yeah, theres meant to be a big 172 cup meet going on soon in the lakes, well, if evryone hasnt forgotten about it!lol! Shame my dad got rid of his 255:dapprove: