ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Colins V6 - Warning lots of pics!

Italian 3.2 V6
^ from sitting in it in person, it's actually amazing how much better the 197 steering wheels improves the interior! Looks to much more modern!

Disastra Coupe
Don't bother with the pressed French plates, just a bog standard clean plate. The cars too classy for anything else!

Looks lovely though :)

Renault Clio V6
Looking good Colin...very nice mate :cool: Ive just changed my plates on #730 as I was attacked on the forum regarding them myself :lolup: lol.... I drove through southend today and had guys leaping in the street regarding my V6....dont get that in a 911 ;)

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
One of he best colours! I used to have a flame red 172 and loved it!!!! Miss it a bit too after seeing these pictures...

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
fap.gif

hahaha brilliant

what a car!!!

An orange one
I'll be checking fancyplates later to see what I can do, I still need to put the club address on the bottom though :)

All 3 of us were amazed how different flame and mars red are sitting side by side, in pictures they look very similar!

koi

Audi S1
The 172 looks tiny next to the v6!

197 wheel looks good, was going to get my wheel re-trimmed but will keep my out out for one of these instead.

Ged

PD130 Peach
do i even need to comment? just amazing, the seats, the side mounts, the colour, the sun, the pure sex of a v6ph2.... just wow... Also, agree, set of fully clean plates would be icing on the v6 cake!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Id do nasty things for this car...

Iv just noticed thats Carlisle Reno.. I didnt realisle you lived to close Colin..

An orange one
Id do nasty things for this car...

Iv just noticed thats Carlisle Reno.. I didnt realisle you lived to close Colin..

Yes mate, they all know how fussy I am in benfield Renault :) it's why I still take the car there for work,

An orange one
Seats are recaro pole positions in recaro nappa leather with alcontara centres and red double stitching, renaultsport logo and recaro logo :)

Recaro alloy mounts painted mars red and renaultsport logo

An orange one
Cheers mate! It's now got a janspeed rear box and link pipes fitted, removing the 2 secondary cats, sounds absolutely perfect now!

Im hard on the save for KW V3 next! :)

And I was meant to be leaving this one alone lmao!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Lovely Colin! The plates are the only bit that are cack!

Rest is superb! Great pics :)