ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The BEST Tenner iv spent for over 14months!

GSXR + KDX220
Great pics :) Wish there were roads like that in Norfolk!! Not much better than heading out for a blast on some good roads all on ya tod :)

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
His head won't fit in the fecking clio tomorrow after these comments!

Great write up and i also love Hartside i'l never forget the 1st ever time i went up it has got to of been the best iv ever thought my cup handled, i often come back over from Penrith side if iv been to Keswick.. Think i'l have to have a drive up soon as the last time i went over it had been pissing down so couldn't really enjoy the road for what it is

Clio Sport ph1
Love the car, especially that wheels. Can you specify them a little bit more? I mean dimensions (probably 7×15") and most importantly the offset (ET). Thanks a lot.
Because I came to conclusion on my PH1, that original OZ F1, are great wheels, but when i change them of a winter wheels (which has ET25 instead of 43), the car is more "bend-eatering" yet still funny, like Clio should be.

Italian 3.2 V6
Cheers dude, yea wheels are 7j 15" and offset is et37 with 195/45 Goodyear eagle F1 tyres :)

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Beautiful pictures PSJ.
I went for a drive on Saturday and ended up doing around 80 miles round random roads in the Peak district!
Only £15 in fuel as well.

172 Cup
I'm jealous that you have access to such great roads! It's not particularly scenic here in Norfolk, but there are some country roads around that can offer a good laugh.

Italian 3.2 V6
Marky thats what its all about lol, it is quite lucky that hartside is near enough on my doorstep too :) i agree, someone else should attempt something like this, im defo gona do it again.

thanks again for the comments :D

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Marky thats what its all about lol, it is quite lucky that hartside is near enough on my doorstep too :)
Indeed.
I often think i'm lucky to be so close to the peak district, but never actually get out there. I may as well be living in central London!
Must start to make good of my ideas about getting out early on Sunday mornings.

Italian 3.2 V6
Using very basic gear - Canon1000D, kit lens 18-55mm & Canon 50mm f1.8 (52mm 1A filter) also tripod for a couple of the shots.

Again much appreciated lads!

Italian 3.2 V6
No thankfully it wasn't the LY, as far as I'm aware it's still going strong with it's current owner ;)

Thanks.